• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

80+ Hours???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Li0nh3arT

dude, i finished da game in 50+ hours doing everything and i mean EVERYTHING!! got fenrir, beat Sephy, got all drives to lv 8, got Ultima, save the queen, save the king lv 99, finished all synthesis items, all mini games ALL on proud mode.

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
... listen i think u completely rushed the game, and i think u missed that fun of it because of that, you probably wanted to prove something. No bro i'm not pissed at you, and i fi offended you i'm sorry, but i'm gonna play the game SLOW and enjoy every part of it! :D

E

Eclipse

Well maybe it'll be longer when the U.S. version comes out cuz i heard that the JAP version was too choppy and short. I heard on another thread that they were gonna improve the story line a bit and make it a little longer before it comes it in the U.S. So i think it will be better...otherwise we would have seen some English screenshots or videos or something by now.

Ansem/Sephy

Dude, it's cool that you beat it and all . . . . but why would you skip the cutscenes?! That's were everything REALLY cool happens, plus, I play for the story. lol I must have over a hundred hours on mine . . . but I did get Save the Queen/King, did the sidequest stuff (even Pooh) and beat the optional bosses, as well as getting Ultima Keychain . . . sooooooooo . . . yeah, maybe I'm slow.

ur-vile

Awards
Yeah, I think the average gamer will be hard pressed to find 80 hrs of gameplay here. Probably more like a good 40, really

A

AlienStitch

I cant believe so many people have bought the japanese version. when you get the enlgish version it'l all be spoilt and you'll know everything.
I've got nothing against curiosity but i think its being a bit desperate

HellDemon

I hafta say, though proud mode may take a long time, it's just abit too easy... you hafta admit, there are tons of things that SE could have made more difficult

Decron

playing it out in 30 hours on proud mode sounds reasonable but have you unlocked every single thing?

enygma

i already said iv only locked every world theres prob a couple mini games i missed. i need about 10 more chests but since it tell you where they re you cant really miss em, im only at level 52 and i dont have ultima save the king or queen. but i did watch every single cutscene. the problem i found with the game is its straight forwatrd. it is impossable to go the wrong way becuase the wrong way is blocked off to you until you complete the required task, which is usually watch a cutscene then move on. sorry if some people consider that a spoiler but i dont think it is really. but id say in order to get every mini game and get the ultima your lookin at about 45-50 hours tops. i mean if the mini games in the pooh world were any sign of how hard they are then they are very easy, but i have to admit i actually got some amusement out of them unlike the mini games in the first one had no replay value these ones i could stand to play a few times. but something else every has to remember also is i cant read kanji and i dont uncerstand japanese tho i still did read the cutscenes it makes it much harder to figure out where to go to get synth items and stuff

Last edited:

riku#1

darn, that really sucks, I wanted it to be like really long, I mean I think we've waited long enough. I really hope they do make it better before we get it here.

Ant123456

if the game is in japenese how in the world did you know it was proud mode i know they all looked the same so you couldnt tell if it was or wasnt

splatt

Bronze Member
Somewhere over the rainbow. (Kansas or rather...No
Ant123456 said:
if the game is in japenese how in the world did you know it was proud mode i know they all looked the same so you couldnt tell if it was or wasnt

Excellent point. And it would seem a little far fetched to suddenly admit you have the ability to read Japanese otherwise you would be working on the Ultima Weapon anyways. Also, why buy an adaptor chip, import the game, play it to the end and then go out and spend more money on the English version only to play through it all again and more?

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
You got a point Spaltt bro, either this is a hoax to make us feel bad about the game and not to get the game, or.. you guys screwed up the whole game. I.e. You missed the fun of it all you wanted was to be the 'BEST' by completing it first, if this is the fact i really don't care, i'm just gonna take it easy i dun't care if i finish first or last. I care if i had fun! Thats why you guys are dissapointed now, your just sad that you rushed the game and ruined it, plus i bet you saw spoilers, i've promised myself i won't watch any spoiler so far i have seen some, but i couldn't help those. I'm really dissapointed at ma bros, you just missed the real fun of the game, and to us all you proved is that you rushed the game and now you are awaiting for the next KH game nothing else. Now it seems you have to wait longer for the next KH game. Anyway this is my opinion.

splatt

Bronze Member
Most of these things are ego battles. "OMGZ!!!!! I PWNED KH3 IN LIEK 5 MINUZ!!!!!! I'M D GR8EST GAME PWNER ALIVEZ!!!!!"

Either that or I seriously suggest eating or breathing every now and then. Also, the bathtub is for washing not quick waste relief. >_<

Last edited:

onyxrhapsody87

I'm not going to point accusations and say that you guys really drilled through the game... But it is pretty hard to believe that you didn't... I said it before... You are probably used to the KH battle system, which could explain why it was easy for you to adapt... but still I can see myself spending at least 55-60 hours... And that's with out minigames because I love to enjoy a game like this...

splatt

Bronze Member
Yeah. There is a certain way I like to slice through my enemies that can't just be dropped and picked up again. I'm gonna have to work on KH2 to get it just right again. It's those simple ways that I make games last. Plus, why spend the money for only a handful of hours playing the game? Just estimating the price around 50 bucks I think I would want to spend long. But look at what this guy is doing. Adaptor chip, imported KH2 that can't be comprehended, and then plans to lay down 50 more bucks on an English version. Diehard or crazy?

wertyer

burning in the the firey dephts of hell YAY ME!!!!
you peopel who bye the japenese versoin must be frickon rich. Who has the money to but the game with shipping fees,buy na addapter, and then buy the nglish version. Also people dont worry they are proboly the kind of person that says sepririth is the easiet boss in the world. Also why do you start on proud mode. I am going to work my way up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back