• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

8 gameplay pictures of the Anti Sora Form!! (the heartless one)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kegluneq

Hey cool good job.
On the last one does he have black streams coming out of his body?

B

bettermanlamia

seshomaru677 said:
Hey cool good job.
On the last one does he have black streams coming out of his body?
yea he does. also i tried to get a picture of the really kewl attack u can do with him in that form but its hard to play and take a picture at the same time:( but yea he does have those come out of his body when he moves and attacks and ALSO the really kewl attack is kinda like the final form because in dark form u can shoot out like colums of darkness and in final form u do light colums

B

bettermanlamia

bobdisgea said:
finally someone got some pics of it...ive been waiting....is it good?
the form? O YEAH! its incredible! so much power and speed, he does look a little weird running on all 4 and slashin with his claws but yea its kewl

B

bettermanlamia

bobdisgea said:
wow...i cant wait to play with it....how exactly do you use it?
it just happens. i went to go change into Valor Form and it changed me into the Anti-Form. it just happens..Randomly

kh2luva

lol the heartless form is the last form lol,i think,i'm only around 88% finished,also final form is also random,but alittle diff than heartless.once you use it you get it

Oblivion115

Anti-form is bad. After you continue using it you will lose health, Rare items, Magic, and so on. Plus it isnt REALLY a drive form, Its more of a mutation or Penalty for using the drives too much

NEO9011

Oblivion115 said:
Anti-form is bad. After you continue using it you will lose health, Rare items, Magic, and so on. Plus it isnt REALLY a drive form, Its more of a mutation or Penalty for using the drives too much

Thats what we've heard but all the people Ive talked to say that nothing like that ever happens. It gets confusing quite quickly.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Even though is not good to be in the anti-form, it still looks cool as hell. And are those silver traces or lines on his clothes I see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back