• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

8/26 Union χ JP Update: Summer Vacation Adventure, Pirate Captain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The final episode of the Summer Vacation Adventure event has been added! Proud Mode continues on from Day 14, and even Critical Mode is introduced! Players can also get special rewards for completing the final quest in every mode:

• Normal: Sea Salt Ice Cream accessory
  • Proud: Thought Bubble [Sea Salt Ice Cream] pet part
  • Critical: "Days" avatar title

Update 8/29/2018: Unfortunately, the Organization XIII replica coat and Sea Salt Ice Cream accessory cannot be equipped simultaneously, as the coat's gloves occupy the avatar's hands. However, the development team has received many requests from fans who wish to use both avatar parts at the same time, so during the month of September, they will distribute the "Organization XIII replica coat with Sea Salt Ice Cream" outfit to all players who possess the separate Sea Salt Ice Cream accessory.

This event ends on 8/31 at 23:59 JST.

8/1~8/10 8/11 8/20~8/25 8/26
Normal Mode Day 1~
Scenarios added daily!
- Day 14~
Scenarios added daily!
The last episode!
Proud Mode - Day 1~
Added all at once!
- Day 14~
Added all at once!
Critical Mode -   - Day 1~
Added all at once!

Watch the scenes with English translations below:

Pirate Captain avatar boards are available from 8/26~9/3 for 2500 jewels each! These boards also introduce a new skill: Ability1 & ATK XL IV 100%.

M_Pirate Captain
Scrooge6
(Ability1 & ATK XL IV 100%) × 1
Scrooge6
(Lux & ATK XL IV) × 1
Scrooge6
(Guard Up XL II) × 1
Magic Mirror★6 × 5
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 × 1 Broom Servant★5 × 1
Sword Gem x 1 Huey & Dewey & Louie★6 x 2
Cid5★6 x 1  M_Pirate Captain coordinates × 1
M_Pirate Captain hat x 1 M_Pirate Captain eyepatch x 1
M_Pirate Captain cravat x 1 M_Pirate Captain arm ornament x 1

L_Pirate Captain
Scrooge6
(Ability1 & ATK XL IV 100%) × 1
Scrooge6
(Lux & ATK XL IV) × 1
Scrooge6
(Guard Up XL II) × 1
Magic Mirror★6 × 5
Mickey & Broom Servants★6 × 1 Broom Servant★5 × 1
Sword Gem x 1 Huey & Dewey & Louie★6 x 2
Cid5★6 x 1  L_Pirate Captain coordinates × 1
L_Pirate Captain hat x 1 L_Pirate Captain eyepatch x 1
L_Pirate Captain necklace x 1 L_Pirate Captain arm ornament x 1

Category Avatar Part Name Luck Type Effect Value
Face1 Pirate Captain eyepatch Skill Luck +2

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Re: 8/13 Union ? JP Update: Summer Vacation Adventure, Pirate Captain

Finally the conclusion, I still liked these missions better than the new main story we got for the past two months. It's a shame it will disappear at the end of the month. I didn't get why Daybreak Town has a day-night cycle out of the sudden, it's that against the whole theme of the town?

Anyway, with the introduction of Critical Mode for these quests I think we will see it for the main quests too, since Proud Mode almost reach the end of the story for now. Maybe even with new Keyblades, that would be cool.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 8/26 Union ? JP Update: Summer Vacation Adventure, Pirate Captain

I've uploaded the scenes with English subs.

Questions I have: why did Global change the dialogue in some scenes, and why did they remove expressions, because doing both of these things made little sense to me.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

I'm not sure about the dialogue change, although that's not unheared of in Kingdom Hearts or any medium in general, but I think the expressions are missing because they were introduced in previous event mission in the JP version, that Global didn't get. Apparently they couldn't be arsed to add them separately for Global now while they still exist for the JP version somewhere.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Updated OP with the special rewards that you can get from clearing the final quest in each mode. Players who have the Sea Salt Ice Cream accessory will also be receiving the "Organization XIII coat with Sea Salt Ice Cream" outfit sometime in September.

I'm not sure about the dialogue change, although that's not unheared of in Kingdom Hearts or any medium in general, but I think the expressions are missing because they were introduced in previous event mission in the JP version, that Global didn't get. Apparently they couldn't be arsed to add them separately for Global now while they still exist for the JP version somewhere.

Makes a lot of sense, but how lame :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back