• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► 8/12 Dark Road Update: 4-star zones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

4-star free battle have been added for Agrabah and Wonderland!

The difficulty of 3-star free battle have also been reduced, making them easier to play. While the types of Heartless appearing in this zone remain the same, their levels have been lowered.

To unlock 4-star zones, you must clear Main Quest No.40. There are also new missions; complete them to get rewards like Premium Quest Keys, jewels, Card Draw Tickets and more.

New Enemies Appearing in 4-star Zones Agrabah Wonderland
Flame Core O -
Wight Night O -
Balloon Tadpole - O
Tornado Step - O
Darkball O O
Gigant Shadow O O

The highest level an enemy can appear at in 4-star zones is equal to those in 3-star zones prior to this update, but on average, 4-star zone enemies will be higher level than the ones in the aforementioned 3-star.

Enemy Adjustments:

Several changes have been made to enemies in high-level zones:

• Reduced Defense and Magic Resistance
  • Slightly increased amount of BP dropped

The following enemies have also been updated with light-attribute weaknesses:

Shadow Possessor
Gargoyle Mega Shadow
Invisible Dark Plant
Fluttering Fairy Reaper

Please be aware that there are no light-attribute cards available at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh dear, four star zones are TODAY!? I’m level 45 and couldn’t auto three star zones before the nerf so I’m not looking forward to the pain of four star 😭😭

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Enemies in 3-star zones Wonderland at least seem to hover around the late 20-30s on average. Those tougher enemies that appear every so often (Invisible, High Wizard, those dual-wielding Heartless, etc.) range from 38-40.

The 4-star free battle missions require you to beat each of the new Heartless 100 times, defeat 10,000 enemies in both Agrabah and Wonderland, and defeat 50,000 enemies total.

Last edited:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I'm only LV36 still, hopefully that's enough to auto 3*
I could beat some of the 3* Heartless before the nerf, and that was a few levels ago, so hopefully 4* isn't that bad

The 4-star free battle missions require you to beat each of the new Heartless 100 times, defeat 10,000 enemies in both Agrabah and Wonderland, and defeat 50,000 enemies total.
Please tell me this board isn't time-limited

the red monster

Awards
I'm at level 34 and for me the main problem is poison. Whenever I encounter a poison archer or pot scorpion there are high chances I'm gonna die after a few more enemies.

Hope the craft function will bring some accessories with poison resistance.

This.
level 36 and did pretty good on auto level 3 zones, but poison screwed me up after 40-45 enemies

Back