• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► 8/1 Dark Road Update: August Event Calendar, New Cards and Events

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Thanks for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Dark Road. Here are the events that will take place in the first half of August.

Ongoing events:

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius collaboration event: Vanquish Ifrit from 7/31~8/16! Clear the mission board to get Card Draw Tickets, 3000 jewels and Quest Keys.

Vanquish Fluttering from 7/27~8/9! Clear the mission board to get 3000 jewels and quest keys!

Fails Egg also appears in the event; defeat it to get lots of BP. 

Latest Updates:

Main quests No.21~40 were added in the data update on 7/30.
In addition, Quest Keys can now be exchanged with BP in the Shop.

Three new cards - Terra, Ventus and Aqua - will be added to the draw on 8/1.

Card Name Color Main Ability Base Power +10 Power Effect Jewel Draw Ticket Draw
Terra Upright Red Grace Arrow Thunder 25 65 [Thunder] Physical Attack O O
Aqua Upright Blue Magic Pulse 25 65 [Water] Magic Attack O O
Ventus Upright Green Air Arts 25 65 [Wind] Physical Attack O O

Additionally, Mushu, Emerald Blues and Old Hag cards will be added on 8/17.

Monthly Mission Update: 8/1~8/31

Complete monthly missions to get 3000 jewels, lots of BP and the Darkside card.

Attribute Challenge: 8/3~8/16

Enemies that are weak against thunder, water and wind attributes will appear! Clear the mission board to get jewels and quest keys.

Attribute Challenge I Lightning attribute is effective
Attribute Challenge II Water attribute is effective
Attribute Challenge III Wind attribute is effective

Premium Quest Key Arrives: 8/7

Premium Quest Keys and a corresponding permanent event have been added. Limit 3 runs a day, 10 rounds per run. The following enemies can be found:

Shadow 2 BP
Gift Shadow 10,000 BP
Gold Tricholoma 500,000 BP

Premium Quest Keys can be obtained from the shop in exchange for 100,000 BP each.

Regarding future updates:

• Mid-August: Agrabah and Wonderland will be adjusted like so:
    • 4-star free battle zones are added.
    • Some enemies will be adjusted to reduce the difficulty of the 3-star zones.
  • The following functions will be added in a large update at the end of September:
    • Craft: Collect materials to make accessories that can aid you in battle!
    • Get BP with KHUX: Players will be able to obtain BP for KHDR even while playing KHUX
  • KHUX will also receive a function allowing players to add traits with munny.

Last edited by a moderator:

the red monster

Awards
This actually looks pretty promising. glad they adding new stuff into the game consistently.
hopefully they'll add third world soon.

andreverts

Awards
Glad to know they realized that 3-star zones are simply too much. I also appreciate the features with connected to Union since it's the best way to stimulate us on jumping between both games.

I already completed the flutterings event and honestly hope that the new one will be more like that than whacking watermelons.

Katsagu

Awards
I saved my 10 tickets for this pull, really wanted one or two from the BBS trio :c got nothing.

But hey got my 1st scene card, the Riku one.

Excited for all those updates, hoping the next story update doesn't get delayed, if it does I'm probably dropping the game

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Attribute Challenge from 8/3~8/16

There are 3 events (no limit on runs): VS Paralyze Archer, Pot Scorpion and Emerald Sonata. Each one has 3 rounds with enemies at Lv10, 25 and 45. To clear the mission board, you just need to beat 3 of each enemy and clear the events. Mission board rewards 15 quest keys, and completing it gets 1000 jewels.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Premium Quest Key details:

The event can be run up to 3 times daily. Each run contains 10 rounds, with the following enemies appearing:

Shadow = 2 BP
Gift Shadow = 10,000 BP
Gold Tricholoma = 500,000 BP

Premium Quest Keys can also be purchased from the shop in exchange for 100,000 BP.

Also everyone has received 600 jewels and 30 charms as an apology for an event error.

D

Deleted member 252753

Before I get my hopes up, should I take it there is no guarantee of getting any Gold Tricholomas each time?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Before I get my hopes up, should I take it there is no guarantee of getting any Gold Tricholomas each time?
Nope, not even a guarantee of any Gift Shadows. You might pay 100,000 for a key only to wind up with 20 BP. Very big gamble.

the red monster

Awards
Premium Quest Key details:

The event can be run up to 3 times daily. Each run contains 10 rounds, with the following enemies appearing:

Shadow = 2 BP
Gift Shadow = 10,000 BP
Gold Tricholoma = 500,000 BP

Premium Quest Keys can also be purchased from the shop in exchange for 100,000 BP.

Also everyone has received 600 jewels and 30 charms as an apology for an event error.
Just got million BP on my first run.
crazy event

D

Deleted member 252753

I got a little over 100,000 BP from 3 runs so lost nearly 200,000 overall. At least that's 10 more Gift Shadows on the road to 1000.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
New cards are being added in two days. I hope they're good, I've been saving for them.

D

Deleted member 252753

I guess Mushu and Emerald Blues could be Fire and Wind magic cards. I don't expect them to be exceptionally powerful but it would be good to have more elemental cards to go around, especially wind which is useful against some tough enemies like Invisibles.

I hope the Hag card will be more interesting but we'll see.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I’m hoping one is light based, since they just made enemies be weak to light based attacks.

D

Deleted member 252753

I’m hoping one is light based, since they just made enemies be weak to light based attacks.
I was wondering about that, but I am not sure about these three as Emerald Blues is a Heartless, the Hag is the disguised Queen from Snow White if it's like UX, and Fire seems to fit Mushu so well. I could be surprised though.

Edit: Also, the first Wind card added was specifically trailed more than a week in advance so I would expect something similar for the first light card and maybe an accompanying event where the light element would be useful.

Back