• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

8•3•11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

canito_q

Belle%20M..png

index

Does anyone know something about this? It really intrigues me.
There are many interesting things, like in the end it says ''Copyfight 2011'' instead of ''Copyright 2011''.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
i want to help spread the word. they don't seem dangerous or anything.

canito_q

If by intrigued you mean moderately creeped out, I'm in the same boat.
Actually, no. I looked at some of the questions in •Ask Anonymously• and it actually doesn't seem scary at all.

What also weirds me out is the fact that my browser keeps on saying "The QuickTime plugin has crashed" when there looks there aren't any videos as far as I can tell.
Me too, but I think the site should has some music saying ''Yankee Hotel Foxtrot'' (or so I have read).

PrinnyGod

Awards
View topic - [TRAILHEAD?] 8-3-11

Might be something in there. Too many pages, too lazy to look through them.
Interesting bits from that thread:
8-3-11 said:
Q:What is your name?

A:We are 8•3•11. I am 175,000. There is also 68,000, 18,000, 21,000, and the others.

8-3-11 said:
Due to the overwhelming number of applications we've recieved and the growing risk of developing a leak we are currently not accepting any new applications. We encourage you to help spread the word about 8•3•11 if you feel you understand it, but we will no longer be accepting any new associates until further notice.

~18,000
So it's members are named after numbers?

8-3-11 said:
Q:Are you planning on giving us more details or hints before August 3rd?

A:Yes. Everything you need to know is already hosted.

There was also something about them having their own language and grammar. Very interesting.

EDIT: Still finding more:
on 4chan someone tried editing it(the main picture of the girl) and split the faces then mirrored it to become seperate girls. The left half appears to be a younger girl and the right half an older girl [if 2 faces is the case].
There was also something along the lines of this:
8-3-11 said:
Q: Is the girl dead?

A: No, not yet

A supposed leak revealing their "secret" language and a leaked picture:
transprogresspngwkey.png

8-3-11 said:
Q:How can you ensure that no one in any danger if the end of the world is a possibility?

A:We can assure that nobody is in danger from us. Like everything else in this dangerous world, bring a ☂.
So the umbrella represents protection or something?

/x/ has just started working on something new. Someone asked "What if the 11 in 8-3-11 doesn't mean 2011?", so they started looking into things from centuries ago, which August 3 2011 would be the anniversary of, and something came up that seems way too close not to be looked at.

Arabella Mansfield, formerly Belle Mansfield (Belle M.), the first female lawyer of the United States, died August 1 1911. The New York times article which announced her death was released on August 3rd. People are still looking into it now.

Edit: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=pv&GRid=27905573&PIpi=19153928

This is her gravestone, and down the bottom of the page it says she was buried on August 3rd, 1911.

Over at /x/ we found a woman named Arabella Babb Mansfield (Belle M.). She was the first female lawyer in the US. She died on August 1st, 1911 and was buried on August 3rd, 1911. So August 3rd, 2011 will be the 100 year anniversary of her funeral.

As well on the formspring they just answered: Is her name Belle?
with: She went by that name when she was young.

"Guys. Could this all be a womans rights thing.

Now that we may know who Belle M. is think about it.
Female activist, Buried August 3rd 1911,
The scripture passage talks of a woman who is pardoned by Christ for her promiscuity.
The umbrella is a symbol of protection.

Lots of connections are popping up now."

It's adding up to be a woman's right movement if all this is correct.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah...but I'm still curious.

Eight plus three equals eleven. Simple. Okay.

Or these are dimensions of a box.

They use some phrase that says SMURFS. I'm thinking it is something to throw people off.

Belle is the girl in the picture. B-3-LL. 8-3-11. Simple.

And now I am bored of reading everything people have posted in threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back