• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7 Year old with BRAIN CANCER's PSP was stolen en route to Chemo treatment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
What is the world coming to? This next story of PSP theft is a true tearjerker. Kyle Springs, a seven year old cancer patient on his way to a chemotherapy appointment in Dallas gets his PSP stolen. Not only that, but his school homework, medicine, and medical records were also taken. Worst of all, it happened the day before his birthday. Tragic.

There is some good news, however. Officers from the Dallas Police Department presented Kyle with a new PSP, and also raised more than $1,000 to pay for the lost medication. The PSP was important to Kyle; his mother stated that videogames helped alleviate the pain her son's condition inflicted.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
his mother stated that videogames helped alleviate the pain her son's condition inflicted.

Someone show this to Hillary Clinton/ Jack Thompson.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Someone show this to Hillary Clinton/ Jack Thompson.

They would then find a way to turn it in their favor. Probably by saying that the man's video gaming habits caused him to turn violent and steal a PSP from a young boy just so he could play whilst completely ignoring that part.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I mean...shit.

How low can a person be these days...

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
poor kyle. im gonna kill whoever took the psp. *kills guy who took kyles psp*

I'm calling 911 right now. :D

Anyway, did he steal it when they were around or when they were away? If they were away, then this isn't a big story, just a coincidence. Yeah, it's bad, but still.

D

Deleted member 36435

I'm sorry guys, but I had to do it..........I just had to find a way to play Crisis Core :D
Your funny is not there.

Also, $1,000 towards medicine is nothing. One of my medicines alone costs $2,000 for thirty days and thats just one out of many.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
If it makes you feel any better, this doesn't come close to a guy who raped his ex-girlfriend's five month old daughter.

I'm sure there is even lower, but you get the point.

That's not low. That's just really, really sick.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
If it makes you feel any better, this doesn't come close to a guy who raped his ex-girlfriend's five month old daughter.

I'm sure there is even lower, but you get the point.
Haha, I love the way you try and solve things.

So ya guise, the thief obviously knew the kid was a cancer patient and was on his way to chemo rite? To thieves, everyone is a victim regardless of who they are.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Are you sure that he even knew this was a sick guys PSP it could have just been a mere coincidence, if it wasnt a coincidence then thats low, i mean if a huge majority of us just saw a PSP sitting there i put money on it, a huge majority of us will take it, some of you even if you knew it was a sick boys PSP.

S

Shadow Soldier

LMAO i find this story kind of funny to be honest with you. I dont feel sad, nor did I jerk a tear.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Are you sure that he even knew this was a sick guys PSP it could have just been a mere coincidence, if it wasnt a coincidence then thats low, i mean if a huge majority of us just saw a PSP sitting there i put money on it, a huge majority of us will take it, some of you even if you knew it was a sick boys PSP.

Uh, read my post before you post the same thing. D:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Well now. That's just so great, isn't it?

Reguardless of whether or not they knew that he was a cancer patient, it's still pretty damn low to steal in general.

>.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back