• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7 Wonders of Twilight Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So I just thought of this while replaying KH2.

When you investigate the 7 Wonders of Twilight Town, you get to fight Shadow Roxas. After the fight, Roxas mutters "Another... me?" And walks off.
Now we know that while in the Digital TLTW, Roxas is connected to Sora. And we know that Sora not only became a Heartless, but eventually also acquired Anti-Form.
To top it all, it'd be just about impossible to tell Sora and Roxas apart by fighting style - and Shadow Roxas had Roxas's fighting style.

Bottom line - Shadow Roxas and Sora, related, or just some more symbolism shoved at us.

Discuss or let this thing die out.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`ve always wondered about that. I think it was there just as symbolism of Roxas being Sora`s shadow or being part of him. I`m not 100% sure of this though, it`s just what I`m guessing based on what I remember from the scene.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I never thought too hard about it when i saw it. I think its symbolism aswel.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I've never really thought about it too hard. I just always thought it was nothing. but yeah, probably just more symbolism.

Apollo

Silver Member
I'm going on symbolism. I don't see why it would be a big deal either way.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I'd have to say symbolism, or maybe just the nobodies trying to tell ROxas that he's only Sora's shadow.

Wevvy

Wasn't there a shadow Sora at the start of KH1 too? Probably is just random Dark-Light sybolism.
The only shadow Sora I remember is the one in Neverland in KH1. I can't remember a shadow Sora at the start of KH1.

Unless you're talking about the Darkside. Which was just a test on wielding the Keyblade.
(Or some shit like that)

And for the Twilight Town thing, most likely its Symbolism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back