• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7 Favorite Games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

xXFALORXx

Awards
1. the Kingdom Hearts series
2. Xenoblade Chronicles
3. NieR Automata
4. Digimon World 3/2003
5. Bravely Second
6. the Monster Hunter series
7. The Last Story

normanjhicks

Mine :

1. Kingdom Hearts Series.
The most favorite is Kingdom Hearts II. I like the development of this game and KH II brings myself to know other series of Kingdom Hearts, and make me want to play the other series of KH.

2. Final Fantasy X.
This final fantasy series is my most favorite final fantasy series. Although it's CTB and sometimes it's kinda boring, but I have good times with this series (along with X-2 one), especially fight against dark aeons and penance.

3. Fatal Frame series.
Although I haven't played the 4th and 5th (newest series in WII U), I have good times with the 3 series in PS2. The stories are not too complicated, probably fatal frame is the best horror game for me.

4. Yu Yu Hakusho.
Aside this anime is my favorite all the time, I also enjoy appvalley play this game. Sometimes, it's kinda boring, but it's still worth playing, especially in GBA platform and PS2 platform.

5. Pump It Up.
I'm rhythm game maniac, so pump it up is one of the best dance rhythm game that I have ever played. This game also helps me to do sport (since sometimes I'm too lazy to do sport) and knows about korean music.

6. DJ Max (technika, portable, trilogy)
Another rhythm game, I also like DJ max series, especially the music. The best one is probably DJ Max Technika series. I used to play it sometimes at game center when I was college student.

7. Crash Team Racing
Probably this is the most fave racing game that I have ever played. I have good times with this game, I wish someday they would release it for PS4 platform, lol.

Same here... This list is my favourite...(Y)

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
1. The World Ends With You
One of the first games i got for the switch when i was in college and it got me hooked from start to finish and i really hope the new 7 days comes out one day.

2. Parasite Eve
I felt so mortifeid and sick playing this game but at the same time i was really have a great time because of how good the music is and just how messed up the entire story was.

3. Bayonetta
She's really sexy and i even have the blu ray movie as well too.

4. Devil Survivor Overclocked
Perfect time playing the game now today isn't it?

5. Legend Of Zelda BOTW
THIS FUCKING PORK IS PINKER THAN ZELDAS DRESS YOU POINTY EAR DONKEY!

6.Hatsune Miku Project Diva
She's been the no 1 princess in the world since i've been listening to her like quite a while now.

7. Science Adventure series
I got most of the games right now i'm just waiting till the double pack comes out.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Only 7 games this is going to be a very difficult list to come up with:

1) Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 - Yeah I know I’m cheating with this one but it’s all on the same disc so I’m just going to say it counts lol
2) Persona 5
3) Uncharted 2
4) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
5) Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
6) Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
7) Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Honestly there are many more games I wanted to add to this list as there is just so many good games out there

Keyblade Knight 1st Class

Awards
Coming up with a list of my seven favorite games of all time would be almost impossible, so instead I'm going to name my favorite game for seven different consoles/handhelds.

PS1- Final Fantasy VII
PS2- Kingdom Hearts II
PS3- The Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim
PS4- God of War
PSP- Crisis Core:Final Fantasy VII
NES- Castlevania
SNES- Chrono Trigger
N64- GoldenEye 007
GBA- Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories
NDS- The World Ends With You

Ok so I decided to push it to ten 😂

Soldier

Awards
Only 7? Okay,

1: Kingdom Hearts 1: I have so much nostalgia for this game it's insane. My sister and I know the lyrics to simple and clean by heart and HAVE to sing along whenever we start a new game. It was the first game of the series we ever played, and got me on the path I am now.

2: Ice Age 2: The Meltdown the game: Yes, this is a game that I thoroughly enjoy even though it is a movie licensed game and those are known for being terrible. But this doesn't follow the story from the main character's perspective, rather it goes into a behind the scenes alternate retelling. I'm a sucker for prehistoric creatures, and this delivers.

3: ARK: Survival Evolved: Haven't played this in a while but this was honestly one of the most impressive games to be kickstarted from a lesser known studio. It has prehistoric life and fictional creatures living in the same ecosystem, but it goes out of its way to make it all plausible. Making a base with friends and taming mammoths was always fun, and never got old.

4:pokemon Heartgold: The first game I played in the franchise, and is near and dear to my heart. I might have lost the original cartridge, but I won't forget the memories I had made while playing it.

5:Super Smash Bros Brawl: This was a game I played at my cousins a lot when I was growing up, and I always lost unless I pulled a suicide move with Dedede or Kirby. Good times

6: Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask. The first game I ever purchased on my Wii for the virtual console, and first Zelda game. I loved the way it incorporated the style of Groundhog Day into a dark setting as termina, good stuff.

7: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia: this was not only my first Fire Emblem game, but first exposure to the current VA legends such as Cherami Leigh and Erica Lindbeck. Phenomenal voice acting with a tinge of KH's darkness plot. Who could ask for more?

Back