• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7 Days of Roxas Novel 1 Questions here + Xemnas Demyx Novel Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
There are no spoilers about the first Novel, however please ask questions here, note this gives off lots of information as well as such things as

Xemnas confronting Axel about destroying Roxas, and many other scenes.

Xehanort/Riku confronting with Namine

Xehanort's/Riku's Betrayal with DiZ

And many more, so any questions ask here.

Novel1page.jpg

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Demyx is so cool!!! Could you post a summary of it?

I can't wait to hear about the new book, Tears of a Nobody. That sounds interesting.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well besides the events of the seven days, here is a brief summary

Well when Axel heads back after Roxas was able to surpass Diz's technology with his heart, Xemnas, Luxord, Xigbar, and Demyx was there, after Axel had hesitation to reply to Xemnas about it, the rest told Demyx to shut up, since he was being stupid.

There is one scene when Axel talks about his doubts of what will become of Roxas, and what would have happened if he stopped Roxas from leaving the Organization.

There is another thing that happens, which has to do with the "Can you feel Sora?" Quote between Riku and Namine.

Axel confronts Namine about Roxas, and with a couple of words, Axel gives Namine hope that she can return Roxas

There's a couple of more Organization chats

There's alot more as well, but it'd take too much explanning to do a brief summary of it.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I just covered most of it, many of it revolves around things such as conversations between Namine and Axel, Diz Riku and Namine, Axel Riku and Namine, the Organization, Axel talking to himself.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Somehow I get the feeling Sora and Demyx's fight in Hollow Bastion is going to be really funny in the manga. Nacho Libre style.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Demyx sounds... AWESOME!!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!

>_> Sorry... eh...

bluwingangel

Well besides the events of the seven days, here is a brief summary

Well when Axel heads back after Roxas was able to surpass Diz's technology with his heart,...

Roxas was able to surpass Diz's technology with who's heart? Diz's heart? I know it's not Roxas because he has no heart. Can you please clarify?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back