• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7/30 Union χ JP Update: <Pr> Roxas Illustrated, White Mushroom

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Special Draw from 7/30~8/10 features Roxas Illustrated Ver! Each pull guarantees 1 Trait Medal #31, 1 ★7 Tier 5 medal, 10 VIP coins and 3 Magic Mirrors.

★7 Roxas Illust is a 5-pull mercy. It's also possible to get Xion [EX+] from this banner! 

★6 Roxas Illustrated Ver [All Targets | 6 SP | 80~150% Guilt] For 1 turn: Increases Guilt+60% and Magic ATK+7, decreases enemy Reverse DEF-7, Magic DEF-7 and DEF-5. Recovers 3 SP, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage against standalone targets. Doesn't affect counters

★7 Roxas Illustrated Ver [All Targets | 6 SP | 80~150% Guilt] For 1 turn: Increases GUILT+80%Reverse ATK+3 and Magic ATK+7, decreases enemy Reverse DEF-7, Magic DEF-7 and DEF-5. Recovers 3 SP, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage against standalone targets. Doesn't affect counters

Premium Quest from 7/30~8/5 features the White Mushroom! Clear all quests to get 2 ★6 White Mushroom medals, 8 Trait Medal #30 and 1400 jewels.

This medal is capable of 150~230% Guilt and has 3 trait slots.

White Mushroom [All Targets | 0 SP] For 1 turn: Overwrites player with PSM DEF+4
Overwrites enemy with PSM ATK-2
Recovers a large amount of health, recovers 5 SP, inflicts 1 hit

PVP Luxury Reward Week is held from 7/31~8/6! Players will be able to get more tickets, so try your best! 

Rank Rewards
1  Gold Ticket x 4
Silver Ticket x 4

Bronze Ticket x 4
Title [Second Gen Champions] x 1
2~10 Gold Ticket x 4
Silver Ticket x 4

Bronze Ticket x 4
Title [Second Gen Strongest 10] x 1 
11~50 Gold Ticket x 4  
Silver Ticket x 3

Bronze Ticket x 4
Title [Second Gen Strongest 100] x 1
51~100 Gold Ticket x 3 
Silver Ticket x 4

Bronze Ticket x 4
Title [Second Gen Strongest 100] x 1
101~500 Gold Ticket x 3 
Silver Ticket x 3
Bronze Ticket x 4
501~1,000 Gold Ticket x 2
Silver Ticket x 4
Bronze Ticket x 4
1,001~1,500 Gold Ticket x 2
Silver Ticket x 3
Bronze Ticket x 4
1,501~2,000 Gold Ticket x 1
Silver Ticket x 4
Bronze Ticket x 4
2,001~2,500 Gold Ticket x 1
Silver Ticket x 3
Bronze Ticket x 4
2,501~2,750 Gold Ticket x 1
Silver Ticket x 3
Bronze Ticket x 3
2,751~3,000 Gold Ticket x 1
Silver Ticket x 3

Bronze Ticket x 2
3,001~5,000 Silver Ticket x 4
Bronze Ticket x 4
5,001~5,500 Silver Ticket x 4
Bronze Ticket x 3
5,501~6,000 Silver Ticket x 3
Bronze Ticket x 4
6,001~7,000 Silver Ticket x 3
Bronze Ticket x 3
7,001~8,000 Silver Ticket x 2
Bronze Ticket x 4
8,001~9,000 Silver Ticket x 2
Bronze Ticket x 3
9,001~10,000 Silver Ticket x 1
Bronze Ticket x 4
10,001~11,000 Silver Ticket x 1
Bronze Ticket x 3
11,001~12,500 Silver Ticket x 1
Bronze Ticket x 2
12,501~13,500 Silver Ticket x 1
Bronze Ticket x 1
13,501~15,000 Bronze Ticket x 4
15,001~17,500 Bronze Ticket x 3
17,501~50,000 Bronze Ticket x 2
50,001~100,000 Bronze Ticket x 1

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 7/30 Union ? JP Update: <Pr> Roxas Illustrated, White Mushroom

OP updated with PVP ranking week.

And also, they've changed PVP so that players who are already in battle won't show up in the opponents list. Sucks for any of us who were counting on the standby in failed matchmaking to maintain rank, but oh well :\

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

So that's the "changes" to the PVP system that SENA mentioned in their tweet last night? Yeah, I think I'm quitting this game.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Yeah, if that's the only change they are thinking of doing for PvP, then I'm totally out of PvP. I was holding out they really would make significant changes, but no, once again, they are only hearing and catering to the whales, who whined that during the last 30 minutes of PvP weekly, they can't fight for their precious top 10 or top1,000 spot because other whales are going at it too. Sad. Really, really sad. And considering the game is only PvP now, there is little hope remaining.

My hope was for the raising of daily jewels, and more ways, events to get more jewels, fixing a fair distribution of Silver tickets where more players not whales could have access to Blue fairies and a few other tweaks. But nope.

I simply cannot say how disheartened and disappointed I am right now.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I think it definitely doesn't help that they try to hype up these changes for Global to prove that "they're listening", but don't seem to take into consideration that any announcements will be made in JP first so everyone will know early if it disappoints.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I think it definitely doesn't help that they try to hype up these changes for Global to prove that "they're listening", but don't seem to take into consideration that any announcements will be made in JP first so everyone will know early if it disappoints.

You're right. I already see the fires of anger building on Twitter, which has been brutal. I hate to see this happen to a game I have enjoyed for two years. I've played for over 800+ days and feel less and less like playing because I can't compete in PvP, and that's all the content we truly have, aside from Union Cross and Coli, unless you buy the VIP boards. They've also stripped all the jewels from the barest of events we do get aside from the Org. 13 monthly events. Well, at least in Global, anyway.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Oh well, it allowed me to erase the space hogging app off of my phone a little quicker. =P

It's kind of sad to say goodbye after all of the time I put into the game, but I know it's for the best.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Oh well, it allowed me to erase the space hogging app off of my phone a little quicker. =P

It's kind of sad to say goodbye after all of the time I put into the game, but I know it's for the best.

Oh no, Harmonie! Do you have it linked up with Facebook? If so, and if the game by some miracle does take a shift for the better, you can always play it again. Were you in a party? I hope you stick around here to at least see if there are improvements that might lure you back?

Will miss your posts!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Oh no, Harmonie! Do you have it linked up with Facebook? If so, and if the game by some miracle does take a shift for the better, you can always play it again. Were you in a party? I hope you stick around here to at least see if there are improvements that might lure you back?

Will miss your posts!

It is linked to my FB, but... I don't know how much longer I'll keep poking around to see if it magically gets any better. Really, I just need to remove the game from my life. I have this bad trait where I am entertained by things that stress me out, but even then I have to put my foot down somewhere. I'm not having fun anymore. PVP just stresses me out, and the whole game revolves around it now. Other than story mode, which rarely shows up.

I'm certain that someday I'll look back on these times in a good light, but I really need to move on. I need to be an adult about this and realize that it is toxic, and that I'm dealing with an addiction that I need to get over.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

It is linked to my FB, but... I don't know how much longer I'll keep poking around to see if it magically gets any better. Really, I just need to remove the game from my life. I have this bad trait where I am entertained by things that stress me out, but even then I have to put my foot down somewhere. I'm not having fun anymore. PVP just stresses me out, and the whole game revolves around it now. Other than story mode, which rarely shows up.

I'm certain that someday I'll look back on these times in a good light, but I really need to move on. I need to be an adult about this and realize that it is toxic, and that I'm dealing with an addiction that I need to get over.

My friend, it sounds like you have a very firm grasp of what you know will benefit your life. If this game is affecting you so negatively, then push it aside. Give yourself some time away from anything connected to it. KH III will be out in several months and that will be good fun. No one wants to play a game, meant to entertain, if it causes mental anxiety. Nope.

I wish you joy and best wishes with whatever game you may find that brings back some of that joy this game once had!

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Just a thought, but could the title rewards in both versions being “Season 2 Champion” possibly mean that they’re concluding Season 2?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Just a thought, but could the title rewards in both versions being “Season 2 Champion” possibly mean that they’re concluding Season 2?

Wat?
There has been no real Season 2 yet, lolz.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Wat?
There has been no real Season 2 yet, lolz.

Do you really think there’s going to be at this point? As much as this has failed miserably, they might as well conclude this season with the wrap up of Enchanted Dominion and these next few filler quests. Then let the introduction of the new world that will supposedly change and speed up the plot be the start of Version 3.0. Plus, doing so would allow them to overhaul the many broken elements of this game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

This is the end of their second round of increased PvP rankings thingy, not the end of the season two of the story. They had the season one rankings a month ago.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

This is the end of their second round of increased PvP rankings thingy, not the end of the season two of the story. They had the season one rankings a month ago.

Ahh makes sense. I don’t follow the PvP stuff, so my bad. I still think they should just end it at the third anniversary and let that mark a significant change in both the game and story. It might a way for them to win some people back. An update to 3.0 would probably be justified with the Classic Kingdom games alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back