• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► 7/27 Dark Road Update: New Card and Event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Update: As of 7/27, the amount of BP obtained from weekly mission rewards has been increased.

A new card has been added to the draw pool! Key Scene #4 inflicts a wind magic attack that is effective against many flying enemies.

Card Name Color Main Ability Base Power +10 Power Effect Jewel Draw Ticket Draw
Key Scene #4 Upright Red Rapid Storm 20 65 [Wind] Magic Attack O O

Vanquish Fluttering from 7/27~8/9! Clear the mission board to get 3000 jewels and quest keys!

Fails Egg also appears in the event; defeat it to get lots of BP. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The new event has 13 rounds. Starting with a Lv.1 Fluttering, each round will increase by 3 or 4 levels, ending at Lv.40. It will inflict Poison pretty frequently so be prepared.

To clear the mission board, you'll need to defeat 500 Flutterings and complete the event.

Also I know some people held off on pulling for this, but KS4 has not been added to the guaranteed magic draw at all. It's only offered in the normal banners.

Last edited:

Cumguardian69

Awards
Christ alive. Imagine pulling in the magic draw only for KS4 to release. SE, ya gotta do better than this!

D

Deleted member 252753

Can you challenge the event as much as you like or is there a daily limit?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Adding that 3 eggs will appear in each run, at rounds 4, 8 and 12.

Christ alive. Imagine pulling in the magic draw only for KS4 to release. SE, ya gotta do better than this!
What? We got the event schedule ahead of time and knew when they were coming. Anyone who made the decision to pull on the magic draw should have done so with full knowledge of their actions.
Can you challenge the event as much as you like or is there a daily limit?
No limit! Farm away~

Last edited:

andreverts

Awards
Glad about the new event numbers...
Watermelons have been a nightmare and hope they listen to the feedbacks about the absurd amount of kills needed for the monthly board.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Looks like they're really toning down the grind.
500 Flutterings over two weeks is very reasonable. I already got it done today.
And the new weekly BP increase is HUGE. Definitely gonna help those of us in the 20s and 30s.

Katsagu

Awards
Loving the changes. This is a good sign that they're listening to fans feedback!

Now to try this new event. Still have to defeat 50 more huge watermelons but still have a couple of days for that.

zander1995

Awards
I hope they start fixing the drop rates. Getting only duplicates in every pull is getting annoying, and I've made like eight in the past week.

Edit: Just did yet another 10 pull.
Three duplicates under 10+, seven 10+ dupes for 28 shop points.

Last edited:

Katsagu

Awards
I can't for the life of me get an art card or scene card... I must have every other card in the game except those.

andreverts

Awards
The new event board can be completed quickly and easily (a few charms are needed to clear 13 enemies just because of poison, I'm really missing a second cure card like potion or Tinker Bell).

Now working on weekly and monthly boards to entirely complete the game.

Back