• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7/19 Union χ JP Update: Story Update, <Pr> Lea & Isa, High Score

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Daily Boss Challenge is held from 7/19~7/25! Clear the quests to earn Huey & Dewey & Louie and Cid medals.  

10 story quests (No. 816~825) have been added as of July 19 at 15:00 JST! Let's go around the worlds and reunite with some familiar faces.

(Player and Chirithy are in Enchanted Dominion.)

Chirithy: I think this world will be fine for now.

Do you think the other worlds are still okay? Let's go and make sure, so that they won't be corrupted by darkness again.

(Player and Chirithy arrive at Beast's Castle.)

Chirithy: There are still traces of Heartless around, but I don't sense any powerful darkness.

(Chirithy looks around warily.)

Chirithy: ...and it doesn't look like there are any ghosts either.

While we're here, let's see how Belle and the others are doing.

(You head to the library, but it's empty.)

Chirithy: Doesn't look like anyone's here.

(You then find Belle and Adam in the parlor, reading books by the fireplace.)

Adam: Oh, it's you.

Belle: Oh, you came back!

(They walk over. Belle gleefully shows you the book she's reading.)

Belle: He's given me so many books. Such incredible worlds lie within them. I hope someday, we can even go and see them.

Adam: Yes, we'll go together.

Belle: Yes.

Belle: The world is so vast. I hope you'll be able to visit these worlds too.

(You leave and head to Castle of Dreams.)

Chirithy: It seems Belle and the Prince are doing well. Shall we go and see Cinderella next?

(You walk into the ballroom to find Cinderella dancing with Prince Charming. Jaq calls out to you.)

Jaq: Hey there, partner! Have you come to see how things are going?

Well, nothing bad is happening around here. I'm pleased to say that we're all real happy, as you can see.

(You watch Cinderella dance from afar.)

Jaq: You should call out to her. Cinderellly would be happy to see you.

(You approach her and get her attention. Like Jaq says, she's happy to see you.)

Cinderella: Oh, it's you!

Charming: Welcome. I've heard so much about you. You've done so much to help Cinderella.

Cinderella: That's right. It's because of you that all of this was possible. Thank you.

(You think otherwise.)

Cinderella: What do you mean, it wasn't you?

(You explain.)

Cinderella: It's because I believed in my dreams...

Charming: And I believed I would see you again.

Cinderella: Charming.

(They embrace. You leave and pay a visit to Olympus Coliseum.)

Chirithy: I wonder how Hercules is doing.

(You look around for a bit.)

Chirithy: Don't you think the coliseum is rather noisy?

Let's go check it out!

(You enter the coliseum to find Hercules fighting a Gear Golem.)

Hercules: You came at just the right time.

I could easily defeat it by myself, but why don't we fight together?

(You and Hercules team up to defeat the Gear Golem.)

Hercules: You sure surprised me!

Seems like you've been training a lot since the last time we met. At this rate, I can't afford to be slacking off.

???: Herc!

(Phil approaches.)

Phil: With that attitude, you can't call yourself a champ!

Hercules: Oh right,

(Herc looks sheepishly and turns to you, pretending to act tough.)

Hercules: I've been working hard just so I can defeat you!

(Phil has no patience for his shenanigans.)

Phil: Two words! Get training now!

(He leaves.)

Hercules: I'm sorry, even though we haven't seen each other in so long...

(Phil calls out.)

Phil: Time's a-wastin'!

Hercules: I gotta go, see you later!

(He leaves.)

Special Draw held from 7/20~7/30 offers Lea & Isa! Each pull guarantees one ★6 Lea & Isa, 1 Tier 4 ★7 medal, 10 VIP coins and 3 Magic Mirrors. There's also a chance to get Xion [EX+] in the draw! 

★6 Lea & Isa [1 Target | 6 SP cost | 60~130% Guilt] For 1 turn: Increases Guilt+40% and Power Attack by 7, decreases enemy Upright Defense by 7, Defense by 4 and Power Defense by 7. Recovers 3 SP, inflicts 6 hits

★7  Lea & Isa [1 Target | 6 SP cost | 60~130% Guilt] For 1 turn: Increases Guilt+60%, Power Attack by 7 and Upright Attack by 3, decreases enemy Upright Defense by 7, Defense by 4 and Power Defense by 7. Recovers 3 SP, inflicts 6 hits

High Score Event is held from 7/20~7/26! Rank as high as you can to get Sora & Simba, Trait Medal #29, and magic stones! 

Sora & Simba [Random Target(s) | 9 SP cost] Inflicts 11 hits

This medal is capable of 150~230% Guilt. Top 100 players will receive this medal with ATK/DEF+1000 status bonus.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 7/19 Union ? JP Update: Daily Boss Challenge

Oh hi there filler. And recycled filler at that IIRC. Kinda sad...hopefully tomorrow's banner is the Reverse Magic Prime I've been waiting on.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Oh hi there filler. And recycled filler at that IIRC. Kinda sad...hopefully tomorrow's banner is the Reverse Magic Prime I've been waiting on.

Hmmm. This game has really slowed down to nothing but banners and cheap fillers. Not sure what to make of it. If they intend to continue this game beyond KHIII, it needs a major transfusion, cause right now, it feels like death throes.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 7/19 Union ? JP Update: Daily Boss Challenge, Story Update

Surprise story update. 10 quests, all Disney world filler. Unfortunately emergency maintenance is taking place so scenes will go up in the morning.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Hmmm. This game has really slowed down to nothing but banners and cheap fillers. Not sure what to make of it. If they intend to continue this game beyond KHIII, it needs a major transfusion, cause right now, it feels like death throes.

They really seem to be banking on the Wreck it Ralph world and whatever it is they are cooking up for the new Union Leaders, but they just keep saying itll come eventually...I know I will play it all when it happens lol. But I haven't logged in 2 days this week which is the most in a while. Its definitely not a great time for the game at all.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Yet again only filler?
Yeet, Ux is really itching to shovel its own grave, isn't it?

No worthwhile story content in almost 10 months is really a number.
Not even browser chi pulled that.

Alja

Am I the only one having problems with the resolution?

During quests, the Options button is suddenly cut off even though I was sure it was always displayed fully. But even if I'm wrong there, I can't read the multiplier during PVP, I can only read "Defense Boost x" without the actual number at the end.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: 7/19 Union ? JP Update: Story Update, <Pr> Lea & Isa, High Score

Updated OP with new draw and HSC. Lea & Isa is the Upright version of Axel, and Sora & Simba is the Speed version of Cloud & Leon.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Lea&Isa being Upright PAxel suggests that the RMPrime will be Reverse KA17. And as I've said before, I would be 100% okay with that. AoE medal that can get Single Target power. Me like.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

At least we’re only a month and a half away from the 3rd anniversary. Is that when they’ll likely update to version 3.0?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i fugre we going to flilar and the new stuff wont star until ocotober proabally well at least that wehn it think werck it raplh

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

OP updated with latest story scenes. They're cute but that doesn't make the filler any better.

[video=youtube;0ncbh9evk3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ncbh9evk3I[/video]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

OP updated with latest story scenes. They're cute but that doesn't make the filler any better.

[video=youtube;0ncbh9evk3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ncbh9evk3I[/video]
Lol, we didn’t even visit all the worlds. August is going to be Dwarf Woodland, Wonderland, and Agrabah isn’t it? At least there’s hope for September with TGS.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Lol, we didn’t even visit all the worlds. August is going to be Dwarf Woodland, Wonderland, and Agrabah isn’t it? At least there’s hope for September with TGS.

i have absolutely no doubt that it will be and i'm blaming all of you for the constant agrabah jokes

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

Maybe in the next update, we’ll revisit the Disney worlds where things will be peaceful and happy. But then we return to Daybreak Town at the end to find it in chaos. From there, maybe the more progressive story updates will commence like Nomura told us back in February. (Although I shouldn’t hold my breath. Lol)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

spetember and maybe ocotober new main stuff then i tihnk noveber stuff the wreck it ralph with kigdom clasic minigames unless they give us all the main story in september and have the rest of year be wreck it raplh

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Well, this is just insulting. So glad I uninstalled this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back