• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► 7/17 Dark Road Update: Updated July Calendar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Here's the event schedule for the second half of July:

Watermelon Event Update: 7/16~7/31

A new event has been added that pits players against only Huge Watermelon! Face off against 15 rounds of these Lv.50 enemies!

2 New Cards Arrive: 7/17

New cards for Axel and Kairi have been added to the draw.

Card Name Color Main Ability Base Power +10 Power Effect Jewel Draw Ticket Draw
Kairi Upright Blue Gauge Up 0 0 Fills the bonus gauge. Effect value does not change even if cards are stacked. O O
Axel Reverse Green Ignite Raid 25 65 [Fire] Strong physical attack. O O

Daily Mission Board: 7/20~7/26

A daily mission board will be available for a limited time. Complete these missions to get quest keys, BP, jewels and charms.

1 Guaranteed Magic Draw: 7/22~7/26

A draw will be held that guarantees 1 magic attack card.

Main Quest:

Main quests will be added at the end of July. 

Other:

A new wind magic card and a new event will be added on 7/27.

Last edited by a moderator:

Katsagu

Awards
Love daily mission board.
Love that a new chapter in the story is coming out also!
And great that we get a guaranteed magic draw. Hope I don't get on of the operas there, since I got the 3 already.

andreverts

Awards
Can't wait for episode 2! The story update on Union has been very disappointing (Wreck it Ralph is an agony in this moment), my hopes are on Dark Road right now.

I like the ideas of special offers like the magic draw and the daily board; the huge watermelons event will allow us to complete its board with less pain, good job.

Last edited:

Noivern

Awards
Not gonna lie, seeing them actually listen to player feedback makes me want to give this a go, but I know it's still a very p2w game for gacha standarts and it'll probably run like shit on my phone, so I'll stick to Everglow's videos just like I do for UX.

Excited for whatever we get, though. I feel like even if we get filler updates for DR it'll still be more satisfying than with UX because seeing Xehanort and Co. in those situations is a nice way to develop their characters.

Cumguardian69

Awards
^ DR isn't P2W so much as it is extremely slow to start, it's a needlessly long grind just to get to lv30 and it will literally burn your phone's battery away if you're not careful about cooling solutions.

andreverts

Awards
Agree. Dark Road doesn't feel pay-to-win like Union where the gap between players has evident impact. The main problem here is that it seems like they have developed this game for emulators instead of phones/tablet because it burns devices

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Here's everything you need to do to clear the daily mission board:

Collect 50,000 BP
Defeat 300 enemies
Defeat 10 enemies in the 3-star zone

andreverts

Awards
50000 BP is easy with the Gummi Hammer event.
3-star zones are brutal, but 10 might be possible with manual and luck...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So here's the dealio with the magic card draw. There's two banners: one that costs jewels and the other 10 tickets (no singles). You get 10 cards per pull with one of the following guaranteed:

Red Nocturne
Blue Rhapsody
Yellow Opera
Ariel
Minnie
Tinkerbell
Key Art #2 (tickets only)
Key Art #3

andreverts

Awards
I would wait for the next wind card before jumping on this banner, maybe it'll be updated

Last edited:

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I did, as I said, very much lack of magic cards, I couldn't even kill 1 huge watermellon. I can now and managed to get enough draw tickets I could get one of the key arts.

If you can do that, I'd recommend jumping on that one vs. the jewels one btw.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I did 3 pulls in JP since I'm not really hurting for jewels there, got 2 Red Nocturne dupes and 1 Blue Rhapsody lol

1 ticket pull in Global and got Tinkerbell and Yellow Opera to round off the magic Heartless trio, so now I can do the huge melon event on auto (though it takes like 20-30 minutes lol). Then spent the jewels I would have used in DR to get Cloud and another Sephiroth in UX, so not a bad haul. Sucks that I have better luck in the version I'm not really into.

Last edited:

Cumguardian69

Awards
Draw aint worth it...even if I got Ka2 it just aint worth. I got ariel, all key scenes so im pretty set. Gonna grind to 2m BP over the next three weeks and hopefully the story update will be substantial enough to get me to lv40 by end of august (I know it wont be but a mans can dream)

andreverts

Awards
I made it to complete the watermelons board. Can't believe I've beaten 100 huge watermelons with my deck mostly composed by daily free cards, 2 jewels pulls (10 cards, where I found Yellow Opera) when the game was released and a lucky ticket pull which gave me Ariel; bought Red Nocturne with shopping points from the first link campaign. I'm level 28 by the way, had to do all on manual and calculate a strategy based on magic optimization.
This is the first time the game turns challenging.

Still saving jewels for Union then!

Also, I changed my mind on the Gummi Hammer event: definitely doing it 10 times per day, especially this week with daily boards.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Not pulling on this until we learn the deal behind the wind card event. Fully prepared for "pull this card to make the event easier!" while we all suffer without it.

EdiG1FgWoAEZ8Xw

Back