• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► 7/13 Dark Road Update: KHUX link campaign, New Enemy Event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KHUX & KHDR link campaign is held from 7/13~7/27! Fulfill the following requirements in KHUX to get quest keys for KHDR!

Conditions for KHUX Reward
Clear Main Quest No.130 Quest Key x 1
Clear Main Quest No.300 Quest Key x 1
Reach Lux Level 300 Quest Key x 1
Reach Lux Level 350 Quest Key x 1
Clear Class 5 in this month's PVE Coliseum* Quest Key x 1

*Clearing Class 5 in the coliseum means you have specifically received the reward for clearing Class 5.
The data will be collected immediately after the campaign ends. If you have not already started playing KHUX and KHDR when this occurs, you will not be eligible to receive the rewards.
Rewards will be distributed in the KHDR present box on July 28th.

Lots of jewels are offered in KHUX through continuous login bonuses and missions. Take advantage of it to earn more jewels to spend in KHDR.

Continuous Login Bonuses 100-300 jewels per day
Daily Missions Up to 300 jewels per day
(Up to 2100 per week)
Weekly Missions Up to 1000 jewels per week

Defeat the new enemy from 7/13~7/26! Take advantage of the Colorful Gummi Hammer's weakness to fire to take it down and earn lots of BP!

Each Lv.25 Colorful Gummi Hammer nets 500 BP. 10 appear in each event run, and players can challenge it 10 times a day, earning up to 50,000 BP a day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Katsagu

Awards
Will we need event keys for the Colorful Gummi Hammer??

Cumguardian69

Awards
Thank you so much for the 50k BP, SE! I'll do the event then compare how efficient a 50k run is compared to 2 star wonderland

andreverts

Awards
Honestly I expected it to be faster...not sure I can run it on auto due to the enemy high defense (sometimes I finish the deck twice during a battle). I won't probably do it 10 times everyday.

Last edited:

Cumguardian69

Awards
Auto takes about a minute and some change to beat one hammer. Thanks for only one fire card SE. So tiMes ten times ten is 101 Mins (give a min for total time wasted menuing) for 50k BP. Not worth it lol ill just 2star wonderland instead

Back