• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► 7/1 Dark Road Update: July Event Calendar, New Cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Update 7/8/2020 - Following the data update on 7/9:

Various changes regarding the Watermelon Event have been made based on player feedback. While the number of defeated melons required to clear missions cannot be changed mid-event, these adjustments will make it easier for players to defeat a large quantity.

Changes include:

• The Agrabah 4-star Free Battle has been added! This zone features only Watermelon Heartless, at the same power level as they are in the event quest.
    • To unlock, players must clear MAIN MISSION No.20: Mission until the next quest update (3/4) - Defeat 500 enemies in Agrabah.
    • It will remain accessible until 7/31 at 23:59.
  • The event quest has been reduced from 10 rounds to only 5 rounds.
    • The Huge Watermelon will appear in the 5th round.
  • Additionally, the update on July 16th will add a new event featuring only Huge Watermelon.

Thanks for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Dark Road! Here are the events that will be held during the first half of July.

Monthly Mission Update: 7/1~7/31

Get 3000 jewels, lots of BP and the Darkside Card by completing monthly missions!

5 New Cards Arrive: 7/1

5 new cards will be added to the draw, including powerful attack cards, convenient recovery cards and magic attack cards.

Split watermelon in a new event: 6/30~7/31

Defeat Watermelon and Huge Watermelon Heartless to complete the Mission Board and get the new Mickey card!

Daily Enemy Quest: 7/6~7/19

Powerful enemies that would normallly appear in high level zones will appear in low level zones. Their appearance rate will vary depending on the day of the week, so do your best to find them all and fill out the album!

KHUX & KHDR Link Campaign: 7/13

More details to be announced at a later date.

5 new cards have been added to the draw on 7/1!

Card Name Color Main Ability Base Power +10 Power Effect Jewel Draw Ticket Draw
Ariel Upright Blue Blizzard 25 45 [Water] Magic Attack O O
Tinkerbell Upright Green Cure 15 50 Recovers HP. Amount varies depending on user's magic power. O O
Neoshadow Reverse Blue Dark Break 20 30 Physical Attack O O
Riku=Replica Reverse Red Last Arcanum 20 70 Strong Physical Attack O O
Key Art #3 Upright Green Tinkle Star 30 60 [Null] Magic Attack O O

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to assume JP and Global will be on the same schedule and just consolidate everything into one article rather than splitting them up by region.

ChazF

I'm sorry but "Tinkle Star" sounds kinda worse than "Blade(s?) of Seven". C'mon, Localization Team!

Last edited:

Cumguardian69

Awards
I'm sorry but "Tinkle Star" sounds kinda worse than "Blade(s?) of Seven". C'mon, Localization Team!
Whats wrong with bos? It doesn't make English sense but whats the jpn name. You could call it 7 Blades of Light or smth like that

ChazF

Whats wrong with bos? It doesn't make English sense but whats the jpn name. You could call it 7 Blades of Light or smth like that
Well, it just never looked right to me. I played chi all the way to the end while frequenting this site for translations of menus and attacks and stuff. It always seemed like it was Seven Blades/Seventh Blade/Blades of Seven. It's just weird that there's a Blade of Seven and a Blades of Two in the same localized game. It just seems like a typo.

zander1995

Awards
This event is going to kill me.

10000 watermelons when you can only kill 9 at a time...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Spent the majority of the day getting my KHUX character to level 450 (was level 442 when I started). Took about 80 or so raid's, but I got 6000 jewels to use in Dark Road tonight. Hoping for Tink, Ariel, and auto to be fixed.

As for the watermelon event, I'm over 1/10th of the way done (so over 1000 Wicked Watermelons defeated) and also over 1/10th of the way to getting the final passive effect for defeating 1000 Huge Watermelon.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Just got tinkee bell with a lucky ticket draw...now i can auto grind 2 star agrabah at lv20...hello Lv24 within 3 days...

Katsagu

Awards
Did 3 lucky tickets and 2 10 card pulls... Nothing. Not even a old keyart...

It's a sad life.

Back