• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
who thinks that proud mode and standard mode are the same, because i beat standard mode and im playing proud mode now and it doesn't seen all that different

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Wait till you fight Sephiroth..he is not unbeatable or sth but he is tougher than Standard.
:D I look forward for the new mode and the new boss battle which is gonna be a lot stronger

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What?! Proud mode was REALLY hard! I almost died on the Pete boss battle in Olympus Coliseum on Proud! Ya' know, that should've been the way for proud.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What?! Proud mode was REALLY hard! I almost died on the Pete boss battle in Olympus Coliseum on Proud! Ya' know, that should've been the way for proud.
__________________ may be you werent levled up enough

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Well thank goodness for the new difficulty mode then! An Sepherioth is really hard on Proud mode, on Standard he was kinda eazy.....but none the less he waz still hard

Sorel

proud mode isnt as hard as i thought it would be... it is too easy too be proud mode. it was a little hard in the beginning but just a little

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
so when in proud mode all you have to do is beat the game and you get the other ending, because i dont wanty to beat it and not get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back