• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

6 New Worlds?!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henskie

I'm Batman
Neverfate said:
That sounds fine with me. I just don't want to play Deep Jungle or Atlantica ever again.
I so agree those lvls sucked they were prolly the only thing that brought kh down for me

Deminem

Awards
i think that they could have done a little better to i like the idea of pirates of the carribean though thas gonna be fun but i think all the worlds should have been new init

PhantomSora14

WELL NOW HOLD ON A SECOND!!! There is actually more than 6, sort of. OK lets remember Twilight Town(only appeared in COM, new to most people), that one world that we got a picture of(it resembled mickey mouses hat) and the disney castle(yes we seen it, but we didnt play it). Also dont forget about the world of deepdive, COM memories road(who knows where that is), maybe more castle oblivion too. So i think most likely there is going to be maybe even more worlds.

AND WE CANT FORGET, IF THEY USE ALL WORLDS FOR KH2, WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO USE IN KH3!!!

TheForgottenHeart

If I could choose which worlds to be in KH2 i would choose Hunchback of Notre Dame, Atlantis, The Emperor's New Groove, Lilo and Stitch, Treasure Planet, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, Spirited Away, and (maybe) A Bug's Life.

I know Spirited Away is kinda a weird choice, but I think it would be kinda kool playing through such a weird world.

J

Jaxx

How about a Sin City level! That would OWN!!! You get Marv in your party!!!!! OK I'll stop now...

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
TheForgottenHeart said:
If I could choose which worlds to be in KH2 i would choose Hunchback of Notre Dame, Atlantis, The Emperor's New Groove, Lilo and Stitch, Treasure Planet, Monsters Inc, Toy Story, Spirited Away, and (maybe) A Bug's Life.

I know Spirited Away is kinda a weird choice, but I think it would be kinda kool playing through such a weird world.

Lilo and Stitch and Spirited Away would be cool. I love Spirited Away, it's such a cute movie :)

K

KittyKatLaura123

The Incredibles sounds like a good idea, but I think Spirited Away would be a really great one. I know it's not a disney movie, but since disney brought it to the US, it might own some part of it.

I'm sure there are worlds that they didn't tell us about, so they don't spoil the game for us, also.

Kingdom Hearts could really use some Final Fantasy worlds!!! Most people who play it are final fantasy fans anyway.

ur-vile

Awards
Spirited Away!!! That would be a great replacement for Wonderland

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah uh you all forgot about olympia (greece) that is susposed to be a new world, it is comfirmed on the official website, and steam boat willie is probably going to be like a one hundred acre woods. OH MY GOSH, BRAINSTORM!! THERE ARE SEVEN NEW WORLDS, man i can believe we all forgot about twighlight town, oh and about the game being 2.5 times longer, i think all of the worlds are being extended, be cause acient greece is a new world but it was just the coliesium before and now it is all of greece plus the underworld where hades is, and destiny island is a lot bigger now...

J

Jaxx

firstcitytofall said:
yeah uh you all forgot about olympia (greece) that is susposed to be a new world, it is comfirmed on the official website, and steam boat willie is probably going to be like a one hundred acre woods. OH MY GOSH, BRAINSTORM!! THERE ARE SEVEN NEW WORLDS, man i can believe we all forgot about twighlight town, oh and about the game being 2.5 times longer, i think all of the worlds are being extended, be cause acient greece is a new world but it was just the coliesium before and now it is all of greece plus the underworld where hades is, and destiny island is a lot bigger now...

I was talking about the NEW DISNEY Worlds. Ancient Greece and Twilight Town therefore don't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back