• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

5th Grade Memories!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Welcome! Let me tell you a short story of a hilarious time that happened in my childhood when I was in 5th Grade. All my classmates refer it to as, "The Waxident". Once upon a time, it was Fall at my 5th Grade school year. My teacher Mrs. Metevia had decided to bring in a Cinnamon scented candle to the classroom to lighten the Fall mood in the room. Well, when my class was watching, "Magic School Bus" (which I never really paid attention to sometimes), my teacher decided to put it on her desk, but hadn't lit it up yet. Once she put it on the desk, it fell and wax went EVERYWHERE. The walls, the ground, the teacher! Once everyone noticed, we ALL started laughing so hard, even the teacher did! Wasn't all that fun cleaning it up though, but we all got a laugh! xD Also, could this count for that Twenty or Twelve Shots of Summer thing now that I think of it?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Yes, it can count.

Anyways, that's quite the story to tell. I feel a little bit bad for your 5th grade teacher, but it's good she got a good laugh out of it and took it all in stride. :)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Yay!!!!!! :3 Yes, my teacher still tells her new students each year about the story. There was another time she tried to pull down the world map from the wall and it ripped and fell on top of her. She didn't get hurt, but we all laughed so hard, especially her! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back