• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► 50% OFF CRITERION SALE: Criterion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The Criterion Collection

Less than 10 hours left...

Anyway, what do you think of their products? Like 'em? Find them over-rated/over-priced? What's your collection like?

My meagre CC composes of The Thin Red Line, In The Mood For Love, and Seven Samurai.

My wishlist (Blu-Ray): The Great Dictator, Harold and Maude, On The Waterfront, Le Samourai, pretty much all their Godard and Tarkovsky, Rosemary's Baby, and Badlands (upcoming).

Wouldn't mind their Pierrot Le Fou and Weekend posters either.

And ofc their most under-rated release ever: http://www.criterion.com/films/638-beastie-boys-video-anthology?q=autocomplete

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is an amazing sale! Oh my god, Seven Samurai on BR is actually affordable.

Find them over-rated/over-priced?

Most of them are out of my price range (I just can't justify them at full retail price) but I realize that the time and effort put into restoring these films to the best quality possible, as well as packaging them all in beautiful cases with unique cover art is worth the price.

I only own The Life Aquatic right now, because I never know there are sales!

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ahhh, you reminded me they have Rushmore, too! I'm fond of Tenenbaums and Darjeeling as well but not enough to pay cashmoney.

Shit, I wonder how much money one could potentially save for the Kurosawa collection.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Which one are you looking at getting?

OXCQPnL.jpg
9DTw3On.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back