• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

50 cent producing next Tupac album?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Word is 50 says he'd like to executive produce 2Pac's new album and make sure 2Pac is promoted correctly. 50 also says he's concerned about the direction of 2Pac's material from his last effort. "I mean look at his last album. You can say there was no single and if it was it wasn't released in time and not only that, but it was probably released quietly, where absolutely no one heard about it. How do they expect to make money by doing that if the marketing isn't on point," asked 50.

According to 50, he feels 2Pac is deserving of better production and promotion then on some of his recent efforts and feels the only way that can happen is if he can be the overseer of his music projects. "2Pac has so many potential hits and he deserves better than what he's getting. I mean his posthumous albums are okay decent albums, but they can be better if you ask me. I'm a pac fan and I still listen to 2pac until this day. In fact I can listen to 3 2Pac albums straight without skipping a track."

2Pac who's untitled new album, which is stated to be his last released posthumous album is scheduled to be released in the Fall of this year, which marks his 10th year anniversary of his passing and is anticipated to be the best posthumous album to date. But the G-Unit general is not so sure that they can do an exceeding job that he is so promising to put forth if it was released under his direction and denies it will be his last. It's like every pac album that comes out with is his last. "That's just a promotional tactic that the people in charge of his music use for people to pick up his albums and they shouldn't have to go through all that because we all know pac was a workaholic and that there is no way that the last of his material are anywhere near. 50 Cent also said passionately and annoyed, "I feel the people running his material are not necessarily heading his work in the proper direction". 2Pac had an album come out some years ago and they only put out one single out of about an album filled with 30 songs and that single had Nas on it. To me that was the worst thing they could've done. Like why would they put Nas on a pac single and then worse make a video for it also as the lead single. It seems like the people in charge don't even listen to his music. That right there was a turn off to plenty of people. They missed the ball on making more huge hits, gaining more profit, and having his overall legacy be more than what it is. The album had so many potential singles such as "Who Do You Believe In", which relates to me and is probably one of my favorite joints ever. His mother has a center dedicated to him where supposedly all the album proceeds are put into that center, but with the way 2pac is promoted it's like there not really trying to make money. A 2pac album should be going at least 6x platinum a record, but since he has a weak marketing team and people who sit back and choose wrong choices of singles, the center is not making as much proceeds from his album as he should be because his albums aren't doing his real potential numbers."

"If this joint deal was to happen with Amaru/G-Unit I guarantee that 2Pac will have the greatest album to date ever," says Curtis "Interscope" Jackson boldly. "We're trying to be in talks with Amaru now and his estate and hopefully a conclusion of a joint venture can happen and we can make it happen for pac again. Me and Pac rocked the house on tha realists joint and we can do it again if the opportunity is given, where pac and I can team up again and have him linked to G-Unit. I don't see why his mother wouldn't want a joint venture with me. Mark my words, I guarantee an authentic 2pac album. I'll make a better album than All Eyez On Me and Makaveli and this is a guarantee. If Pac is with me on G-Unit I guarantee diamond status on every album because I would put out some of the best music of his life. All his mom needs is a promoter like me to do all the work and she can kick back."

I have no comment on this. 50 cent and Tupac...The Realist Killaz was the shit but a whole album with 50 and G Unit? **** that...more commercial bullshit. At least he will sell alot

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
50 cent is gay screw him. He wastes his time showin off his money thats nun tupac wulda done.

VegetaX

lol 50 not gay, whts wrong with showin off the money tht u worked ur ass off to get??? (****ing biggie) R.I.P tupac 1994?? 1996?? i cant remeber

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Cloud_Unchained said:
I know. Now, he's just livin it up with Elvis and Jimmi Hendrix.
Well, I think it's already been proven that Elvis died on the shitter and Jimi...what was it choked on his vomit? Same with John Bonham. But on the topic of dead rockstars, wonder what happened to Morrison.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
billabong13 said:
Well, I think it's already been proven that Elvis died on the shitter and Jimi...what was it choked on his vomit? Same with John Bonham. But on the topic of dead rockstars, wonder what happened to Morrison.

Morrison was buried in Paris.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
50 cent needs to retire his music is making my ears bleed,and he has no right to have his own albums.Even my own hand-held made albums are worse then mine.

I mean the dude hardly has any grammy's at all,I mean even Kanye West has more then he does, also Ask me 50 cent is a Kanye poseur, first off his mom got raped and killed while Tupac was born when his mother was about to go to jail,and on the bound of the deaht sentence.

Now between these two who seems the obviously best rapper? Tupac he has much better music and better History while 50 cent and the weak unit keep on making the same albums talking about they're getting it.

nitro-XIII

IF_IL_II_IP said:
rap has gone so downhill this generation. all the original guys were amazing. now adays its all about money, drugs, hoes, violence, and all that pther shit. we gotta get back to the greats like mos def, and nas.

you gotta go underground kid. mainstream has become so lame... you might get a good song every now and then but if you want the realness go underground.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^Chea, real talk. I thought i would be the only one that likes the underground...I'm not alone anymore =)

**** yea

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Is Common underground? I like Common. And Gym Class Heroes. And The Roots. Are they underground?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Man, how many more albums is tupac gonna make? Isn't this like his fifth since he died, what next "i'm still dead" ?

But in all seriousness, i think that it is great that one of todays modern rappers is paying homige to tupac by produceing an album. Even though it is a obvious market ploy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back