• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

50 cent producing next Tupac album?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitro-XIII

Cloud_Unchained said:
Is Common underground? I like Common. And Gym Class Heroes. And The Roots. Are they underground?

Well Common is kinda underground, he has a lot of underground records, but he kinda made a mainstream approach.... But for the most part yeah, but Common is raw ass hell! I don't know about the roots, but i think they're nice... And i never heard of Gym Class Heroes but i think they are too.

Last edited:

Tima

Common is a smooth operator. His older stuff is amazing...and that song he did with Mary J. Blige (Come Close)...Art for the ears.

I think Tupac has released more albums since he died. Dying was probably his best career move. Although....maybe not. He has become this kind of initiation process or something. "You ain't a hardcore rapper till you produced a Tupac album" or something. Its lame.

Pac fans that think "Changes" was his best song, aren't Pac fans...they just liked a song they heard on the radio.

True Pac fans enjoy his music because of the unparalleled quality of his lyrics. Pure, in-your-face poetry.

But I must say...Biggie had WAY better flow.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
BIG>>>>>Tupac IMO

Ready to Die>>>>any tupac albums

REvoultionary vol 2>>>>most albums

Commons, Wu-Tang, and Rakims stuff>>>>all albums

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Rather than ranting about it like everyone in this thread has done, I'm going to say . . .

We should be glad Pacs got another album and be hopeful that there is at least one unheard, unreleased and actually good track that isn't commercial crap.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^Eh, with 50 cent producing it...He may have a hot single because whether I hate him or not, 50 puts out good commercial shit. He could get Tupac to sell with his album still being good.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Square Ninja said:
So a black guy that can take 9 bullets and live is taking credit for the work of a black man who dies in one shot?

Lame.

Your post is even lamer.

Drama Setter said:
Eh, with 50 cent producing it...He may have a hot single because whether I hate him or not, 50 puts out good commercial shit. He could get Tupac to sell with his album still being good.

The fans will buy it no doubt, but with 50 producing it, all we'll hear on BET and Direct effect is "Tupacs new album produced by my man fiddy" or something like that.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I will say this I do hate 50 but if he is producing a Tupac Album plz make it good

Whoever said Changes wasn't his best song you are right as well about that

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
aslong as everytrack doesnt have Gunit i suppose itll be alright. we all know 50 knows where the money is and knows how to get it. it may not be a bad thing.

Afeni isnt doing a good job with his albums as of late. his albums were good, then slowly just got forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back