• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

5 Years... Wow...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sdog

Awards
That went by fast...

I initially came to this site many years ago looking for any bit of news I could for BBS. Lurked for a few years before I realized, "Oh, there are a bunch of other Kingdom Hearts nerds I can talk with!" And so I did.

Thanks for all the nerd talk over the years. I guess I'll chill, posting from time to time, till KH3.

giphy.gif

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Congratulations mate!

13c624f4c5319f88.jpg

Five years is a long time and it`s awesome that you have been part of this community that long! You`r a cool dude.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Congrats! 5 years is awesome! *whispers* You are qualified to get that one award now. :)

LightWithin

Awards
That went by fast...

I initially came to this site many years ago looking for any bit of news I could for BBS. Lurked for a few years before I realized, "Oh, there are a bunch of other Kingdom Hearts nerds I can talk with!" And so I did.

Thanks for all the nerd talk over the years. I guess I'll chill, posting from time to time, till KH3.

giphy.gif

Congrats! I hope I make it to 5 years :) then I'll be 33! Ughhh!!

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That went by fast...

giphy.gif

Yo I was the same way with BbS. Congrats to you!

Also, love the Deadpool thank you gif :D

Back