• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

5 Years Later

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Boy does time sure fly; it's already my 5 year anniversary! \>o< I'm not such a new guy any more.

Thinking of things that have changed here since 2011:
I'm a pink person now. That's neat. There used to be Orange people, but not any more. Which is sad because orange is my favorite color.
There's a lot less KH news now, but KH3 ACTUALLY seems like it's on the horizon.
The Bleach manga series finally ended in a very slow, painful death.
OH! And in the five years i've been here I still haven't played a Final Fantasy game. (Sorry Ethy.) But hey, Shamdeo isn't here anymore to frown upon me for such a thing so I guess I'm OK.

So yeah, that generic greeting of "your soul belongs to us now" I got all those years ago turned out to be true. Looking forward to another five more, cheers!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
The time really DOES fly. Don't worry, you'll always be a new kid to me! Maybe I should call you Squid?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Happy five year anniversary, Mite! :D Wow, it's been that long already! It still feels like yesterday, when we first met in the Last Person Posts game, both of us trying to get the circle first before anyone else could; taking it to new levels with slime and chainsaws. Lol. Or that time we started hanging out in fanclubs together, chilling and sabotaging our friends with our silly traps, talking about our days, manga, and video games. Then you put me in your Road Trip story, which takes me back in a feel of nostalgia. So much has changed, cause you're all pink now, and tons of momentous stuff has happened around your anniversary too! :D Here's hoping you enjoy your next five years here on KHI!

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Happy anniversary mite, here's to 5 more dude.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Happy anniversary Mite! Here's to you!!!!!!!!!

Zul

Awards
*Looks for something funny/witty involving five, or years, or something*

No this won't do!

*continues rummaging through the internet*

No no no this doesn't match quality assurance!

*continues*

This is nice but doesn't match the theme at all!

*continues*
*continues*
*continues*

AAAAAGH, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

HERE'S A MOOSE, THERE!

20150326083908-Mooselaughing.jpg

Last edited:
Back