• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

5 vs. Me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
KHInsider Roleplaying section. You no longer have a battle-section anymore so this will have to do, i'm bringing battles back bitches.

Host/Challenger
-Dari

Opponents
1. Meow Wow

Judge(s)
-Deimos
-Skitty Cat

My Conditions
-Characters used will be strictly human. No magic, no energy, no manifests, no abilities, fight me like you would that bully in high-school, just really in-depth biographies and at least paying really close attention to each other's posts. That is all I ask.

-We will not be doing some bullshit weapons that have passive/active traits. Dumpster those now or leave. Your choice.

-Understand this now, the attacker has an inherent advantage by setting up a set of decisions for the recipient to respond to. It will always benefit you to attack rather than to defend most of the time, timing can be a little messed up but do your best to respond immediately and make note of when and how fast you react to someone from the break of their actions to the conclusion, be thorough.

-I am not requiring templates. If you want to post one, you can. If you can introduce your character in your first post, you better tell the entire thread EVERYTHING about them, from when he was in his/her daddies nuts to the present, any specific training, weaponry, etc.

-Be realistic as well. If you have a lot of things you're carrying, you are going to be slower than other characters we all went to high school and carried 7-15lb book bag full of books and thats nothing to sneeze at.

-No guns please. Don't be lame. Seriously.​

Battle Conditions
-Killing is optional and permitted. Incapacitation is a must in order to win (or if I choose to give up or commit suicide, that too)

-You can fight me or any of the other 5, it does not matter. If you wish to work as a team or friendly-fire, thats acceptable as well.

-Theres always going to be a post order so everyone has time to set up an angle or attack or respond to one. We will follow an order that will change when people drop from a kill or an incapacitation.

-Location will be decided once those of you who are brave, chose to accept and i'll inform you of it being added to this post, build your characters around it if you like.

Battle Location: To Be Determined.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
One more thing. I'm serious about the paying attention to people's post thing, if someone sets a trap for me and you're near, that means you're equally as much in danger as I am realistically speaking lol.

TLDR; Read everyone's posts, it's just the respectful thing to do even before trying to maim my ass lmao.

Deimos

Awards
I'm not the greatest at battling per say, but I'm great at watching them.

I'll judge if thats ok :)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Wasn't expecting the first official reply to ask for a judge spot, but ok. Granted.

Anybody else? Come on KHI, don't go soft on me! Fight me you cowards! You literally don't even have an excuse this time!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Added you both to the OP. To be completely honest with you, all my opponents (if anyone else wants to challenge) can go as simple or as advanced as they would like to.

Also I'm not putting limits on your proficiencies, whether it be rope knot tying, fastening, self-defense, jujitsu, and weapon proficiency, etc.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Sorry for Double post.

I'll give this thread til about the 30th if anyone else is interested in this pure-melee weapon battle besides Meow Wow. Then post a separate thread officially.

@Meow Wow - If it just ends up being you participating, we'll just do something simple like a fist fight inside of a 10m circle in diameter. To keep it simple, for an introduction, me and thread will really only need to know your name and a physical description of your character. It's an old idea I saw in Yu Yu Hakusho.

Meow Wow

Awards
Imma try my best here
If there is any more info you need just say so

Name: Judy ((idk a last name))
- Female

Main Physical Features:
- Roughly 5"7' in height
-tied back long hair (light brown)
-fit figure

Clothes:
-T-Shirt, cargo pants(capris), and tennis shoes

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Alright. Registration for this battle is closed. It will be a 1 vs. 1 and not a Free-For-All. I will be putting up another thread to address the battle specific location, rules, and the first post will also include my character's physical features, stupid things like my day job, etc.

Good luck Meow Wow, i'll send you a VM with a link to the battle thread when it's up.

[/CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back