• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

5/17 Union χ JP Update: Version 2.6.0 arriving 5/23

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

-2.6.0 Update Report! vol. 3-
Version 2.6.0 goes live on 5/23!

Thank you for supporting KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[Cross]. Here we will introduce new functions that will be implemented in Ver 2.6.0.

After the 2.6.0 update, the cap on a medal's rarity will be increased and medals can evolve to ★7.
*Experience medals, evolution medals, munny medals, and trait medals cannot evolve to ★7

By evolving to a ★7 medal, the medal's parameters and abilities are greatly improved.

When evolving a ★6 to ★7, the following conditions must be met:

• Level and Guilt Bonus percentage must be MAX
  • Evolution material medals are required (available via PVP)

After the 2.6.0. update, "subslots" are added to each Keyblade.

By setting a medal in the subslot, the slot multiplier of the Keyblade will increase.

You will only be able to set ★7 medals in the subslots, so try to evolve as many medals to ★7 as you can!

Added Skip function to advance the main story smoothly!

After clearing the main quest, you are able to automatically skip to the quest where the next story is set.

If you have not progressed in the main quests, please try this out!

• Skipping quests will not clear their objectives
  • Some quests cannot be skipped
  • Skipping is not possible in Proud Mode

Keyblade Challenge held from 5/17~5/23! Clear all 15 quests to earn 1 Sword, Wing and Mystic Gem! 

Get Sephiroth [EX+] in 15-pulls from this falling price draw from 5/18~5/21! 

1st Pull 2700 Jewels
2nd Pull 2200 Jewels
3rd Pull 2100 Jewels
4th Pull 2000 Jewels
5th Pull~ 1900 Jewels

Sephiroth [EX modified] [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Decreases enemy Reverse Defense by 2 and Power Defense by 7. Inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage with more HP

Each pull guarantees 1 returning Premium, 10 VIP coins and 5 Magic Mirrors.

Zack HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 1 and Speed Attack by 4, decreass enemy Defense by 1 and Upright Defense by 1. Inflicts 13 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Yuna & Rikku & Paine [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Upright Attack by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage the more Lux has been acquired in the stage
The World Ends With You Key Art #2 [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Increases Upright Attack by 1 for 2 turns, inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage the more Lux has been acquired in the stage

Pete HD Ver
 [All Targets, 4 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Reverse ATK by 1 and decreases enemy Defense by 3. Inflicts 4 hits that deal more damage when set later in the deck
Zexion HD [All Targets | 3 SP] For 2 turns: Increases PSM Attack by 4 and PSM Defense by 2, decreases enemy Attack by 1 and Defense by 1. Inflicts 7 hits that deal more damage with more SP
Larxene HD Ver [All Targets | 4 SP cost] Decreases enemy Defense by 3 for 1 attack, inflicts 3 hits that deal more damage the more SP has been used this turn

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 5/17 Union ? JP Update: Version 2.6.0 arriving 5/23

...And again we get next to no info on the 7* Medals. Okay, maybe that's putting it harshly but dammit we needed more than this.

*Experience medals, evolution medals, munny medals, and trait medals cannot evolve to ?7

Kinda figured. Does means you want to use all Trait Medals before evolving the medal, even if it's already guilted.

By evolving to a ?7 medal, the medal's parameters and abilities are greatly improved.

Okay, we've been told this. How about giving us an example? This secrecy is unnecessary, it cannot be that big a deal that they can't even use a farmable Tier 1 to make the comparison with. Ridiculous.

When evolving a ?6 to ?7, the following conditions must be met:
Level and Guilt Bonus percentage must be MAX
Evolution material medals are required (available via PVP)

Okay, there's one bit of new info in that the medal must be fully guilted on top of everything else. Hope this means they plan on making FMBs easier to get due to the next point...

By setting a medal in the subslot, the slot multiplier of the Keyblade will increase.

You will only be able to set ?7 medals in the subslots, so try to evolve as many medals to ?7 as you can!

Okay, what the sam hill!? There was no mention of this feature being restricted to 7* medals when the news first came out. It sounded like a great idea at the time that, like the Pet Slot, every player could take advantage of. Now it's limited to a brand new medal type that very few can take advantage of off the bat. That's not cool SE...not cool.

And to top it off, we gave to wait another week for the update. So it looks like 2.6 won't help me with Lexaeus or the Raid Event. Kinda sucks, but oh well. I guess this is what they mean by "lower expectations." Was expecting a nice big chunk of new info and got more rehashing with about 3 smaller new bits of info. Sigh...

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

Shame that my biggest question about 7* has been answered -- no new art/poses for when a medal reaches 7.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

As expected you need new material to evolve medals to 7★ but the only source being pvp sounds a bit harsh to me, because together with the ability to increase your Keyblade stats further this means pvp is the new endgame.

So there will probably be ranking prices and boards like for the coliseum.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

As expected you need new material to evolve medals to 7★ but the only source being pvp sounds a bit harsh to me, because together with the ability to increase your Keyblade stats further this means pvp is the new endgame.

So there will probably be ranking prices and boards like for the coliseum.

Didn't they already confirm at the Fan Event that Coli and a Farming Quest would also be sources of the material? I'm holding onto a bit of hope for that. It says "Available," not "Exclusively" or "Obtained," so whatever it is could come from other sources. Guess we'll find out in the official english translation tomorrow.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Didn't they already confirm at the Fan Event that Coli and a Farming Quest would also be sources of the material? I'm holding onto a bit of hope for that. It says "Available," not "Exclusively" or "Obtained," so whatever it is could come from other sources. Guess we'll find out in the official english translation tomorrow.
They did. For whatever reason the notice only mentions PvP. Could be that they are just hyping it up and encouraging players to participate though.

DefiantHeart

Awards

They did. For whatever reason the notice only mentions PvP. Could be that they are just hyping it up and encouraging players to participate though.

Hopefully not. I never liked the thought of beating up other players in pvp, never liked pvp in any game. Plus, still have no idea how they're going to integrate the idea into the lore really... like Skuld mentioned before, " not supposed to turn keyblades on another wielder." Idea just sounds messed up. Idk, maybe they'll later say all the guilting we did and fighting in pvp made our player turn to the darkness. XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Hopefully not. I never liked the thought of beating up other players in pvp, never liked pvp in any game. Plus, still have no idea how they're going to integrate the idea into the lore really... like Skuld mentioned before, " not supposed to turn keyblades on another wielder." Idea just sounds messed up. Idk, maybe they'll later say all the guilting we did and fighting in pvp made our player turn to the darkness. XD

I think you mean "hopefully"? Because what I'm suggesting are possible reasons for them not mentioning non-PVP methods of obtaining 7-star materials in the notice.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

TBH, I don't like battling other players either, especially in my own Union! Lol. Seriously, this aspect of the game really doesn't interest me. Why would I want to be fodder for some whale to get their delight in beating me?? Just meh. But if forced to do it for leveling medals to 7 stars, then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back