• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

4ttack Of Da N00bzzz!!!!111

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

BAAAAHHH!!!!111ONE11 IT'S TH3 4TT4CK 0F D4 n00bz!!!!!!!!!!! *gets arm eaten off* fellow members....save....yourself.......before..........*othe r arm is eaten off*......before......AAAAHHHH!!!n0000000zzzz!!! N0T D4 P4DDL3!!!111 AAAAHHH!!! *gets hit hard with paddle*

save...yourselves.............*Dies*..........

this means war....

If you would like to sign up for the Army to battle against the n00bs of the forums, Sign up!

S

Shadow Soldier

what... the... hell... is the matter with you? Dropped on your head when yous were baby?

E

Eclipse

joo better not be talking to me soulja, xD

S

Shadow Soldier

TwilightSoulKey said:
joo better not be talking to me soulja, xD

No I was talking about the other TwilightSoulKey on the forums...

n00bs suck... i aint killing them though, they can continue to suck, thats all they are good for is sucking XD

E

Eclipse

the noobs are unleashing war on us!!

they have eateneth my arm offeth!!!!! *gets arm chewed off*

we must stop them!!

slinky

One Step at A Time
but sadly engough the stupidity in the forums would go down and with out that the forces are uneven this forum has to have stupidity cause with out them the smart people would never say anything smart and start acting dumb

^^^ get it

if u dont for get it just egnore it lol XD

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
slinky said:
but sadly engough the stupidity in the forums would go down and with out that the forces are uneven this forum has to have stupidity cause with out them the smart people would never say anything smart and start acting dumb

Kinda like yin-yang huh? 'Cause without the stupid n00bs then there would be an imbalance in the force...

E

Eclipse

Dawning Twilight, and Twilight Master are part of the NERFS, Noob Eradification Reinforcement Force Squad. xD

3 army members so far....xD

T

tux_

Anyone with more than 3 "typos" in a sentence is a n00b.

Also, anyone who says "lol "rofl" or "omgwtfbbql337h4x."

S

.Scarlet Letter.

Ahem...You're going to kill people for being igorant?
You probably want to start by killing yourself though. -____-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back