• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin

Bronze Member
idk but u sure are starting all lot of threads

KHLover916

Your on this forum and your "THINKING" of buying it. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. Yes buy this game. Lots of topics by the way, 4 in a row that's like a record.

D

Dexter

Sora the Unkown said:
ya i'm thinking of buyin it!

WTF!!!!? Your thinking about buying it? Why have you been here since september if you thinking about buying it!!!?????? Damn you make me mad
:mad:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Mostly new ones. But some oldies, i.e. Oathkeeper, Kingdom Key, Oblivian.. ect.

EDIT: Wow. o.o You've joined a KHII website, and are THINKING of buying it? Of course you'll buy it! You HAVE to.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i thought it had all the old ones.........
well, i guess jungle king keyblade would be a little weird to have since there's no tarzan world anymore........

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
well, u think that if u beat the old one on expert and did everything ull be able to keep ur like ultima and everything...naw that would make everythng too easy i tink...but the .hack series did taht and it worked...hmmm

Roxas Sorrows

You start off with Kingdom Key. Probably a few more, like Oblivion and Oathkepper. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back