• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

4 years already? Time flies...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
When looking at the current date I realized that today I completed the fourth year of my membership here.
(Does that mean I'm now counted among the old guard? *ggg*).

These were some turbolent but for the most part enjoyable four years where I made quite some friends, participated in countless crazy theorizing threads and other debates about a series involving Mickey Mouse and some "Anime" characters swinging giant keys, amusingly observate whenever scraps of new info surface the forum explode in activity and hype and even started to publish my own Kingdom Hearts story (which gets sadly hampered by evermore time needing to be dedicated to Real Life <__<).

Considering the release windows of the entries in the series I'm confident that saying "on to the next four years" isn't just a hollow phrase. ;)

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Congrats! I just completed my fifth year myself. You always bring up interesting points and thoughts and I look forward to reading many more!

Gram

Banned
Awards
All you youngin's are making me feel old. TnT The 5yrs on this account isn't even how long I've actually been here.
Also congrats to my number one theory debate participator. I almost feel I done a bad job unless we end up with page long posts on something. xD

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
lucky-star-good-job-o.gif

Congrats on your four year anniversary, Sephy! :D You've done a lot in your time on KHI. Between your theories and HiU, it shows you put a lot of dedication to Kingdom Hearts overall. Every time you update HiU, I read it as fast as possible! It's also been great being your friend on here, and talking to you a lot from time to time. Even though, we've had those months where I'd forget to message you back. Gosh, we sure have some history between us, but it's great to hear you'll stick around for another four years and longer! Commodore SephiMog for the world!

Back