• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

4 thing's that interested me about the return of the foretellers saga.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
1: How important is yozora gonna be? With the possibility of luxord being his Butler and M.O.M. being in Shibuya, there's no way he will only be in one game. I think he is a mainstay, and I can't wait to see his role.

2: What exactly is M.O.M. role? It's so big that he had luxu wait years.

3: Does Yozora and M.O.M. have a connection?

4: What did M.O.M exactly teach xehanort?

I'm excited for this new saga. Hopefully we can see M.O.M. plan overtime.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
1: Probably very. Yozora is based on one of Nomura's projects that he wanted to tell. I have a feeling he'll be quite important in the series. Luxord possibly serving him is another juicy tibit.

2: No one really knows. We can only guess and speculate.

3: They might, again can on speculate. It's possible Master of Masters made contact with Yozora and maybe even sent him to where Sora is to save him.

4: We might find out in Dark Road. Was it stated somewhere that he taught Xehanort anything?

Also excited for the new saga.