• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3rd version of PASSION

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogus283

lol i found this version accidentally, somebody uploaded it and claimed it was their own remix called it "durring the battle" or somethin similar... though as far as i can tell its just the intro version..

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
bogus283 said:
lol i found this version accidentally, somebody uploaded it and claimed it was their own remix called it "durring the battle" or somethin similar... though as far as i can tell its just the intro version..
Oh, I know what you're talking about. 'During the Battle' was a fanmade remix which had a ~ATB~ beginning and just the 'My heart's a battleground' added to the ~single version~.

bogus283

NarutoEXE said:
Oh, I know what you're talking about. 'During the Battle' was a fanmade remix which had a ~ATB~ beginning and just the 'My heart's a battleground' added to the ~single version~.
i unno lol, it synced with teh music from the game intro.. i think somebody may have just ripped it, and stuck their name on it... either that or they are just that damn good at audio editing... or i have a mislabled copy... im not gonna rule any of the above out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back