• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3rd version of PASSION

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revilz

Website
www.surfer-revilz.blogspot.com
anyone have the third version of PASSION that song have a part that say's something in english like this:)

"my heart's are battle ground"

i heart something like that anyone can tell me where i can download it i have just 2 versions the single and the after battle version sooo :confused: i want the 3rd version!!! please someone can help !_!

E

Eclipse

I do, but i downloaded it off of limewire. i have it on my iPod..lol. lemme see if i can find a way to put it on filefront

revilz

Website
www.surfer-revilz.blogspot.com
yeah i think the same, but i can't wait 2 hear the english version :D!!! it's gonna sound very diferent and i hope that the english version have that bit of "MY HEARTS A BATTLEGROUN" or more n_n don't u think ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm soooooooooo happy :D

anyone r free 2 add me 2 ur msn ok?

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye see u around!!!!!!

CidHighwind

i havent heard the song yet (and i dont plan to til i play KH2)
but..
maybe the english version will have like jap phrases backwards like the jap had eng backwards and maybe it will say "my hearts a battleground" in jap (which reminds me what do u mean when u say that bit...is it like a verse or is it in the backround or what???)

Roxas0321

Well, I've uploaded the version already....But I'll just send it to you anyways.

I LOVE U!!!!!!!!! I've been wanting this version! I have the regular one. I cannot wait to get it into my iPod! (I dont have limewire.) Hey, u wouldnt happen to have 'Simple and Clean' the full english version but in a mp3 file would u?

Utaynium

i love all the KH songs. Dont know about you but it makes me think of thoughts like the tsunami..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back