• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3rd Underdrome Cup (can't remember the name)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyBladeWielder9

ok i need some advice from some people who have gotten the 5000 points needed to beat the 3rd underdrome cup. ive gotten up to like 4100 or something and i cant get any higher. ive used stitch at the beginning of every round and used ukelele(sp?) attack twice like a lot of people have said. any more tips?

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
YOU MUST HAVE A TOTAL OF 6 DRIVE
the stitch thing is fine but after he is gone, summon genie and use final form (use infinity) it makes u immune to any attack and it does crazy damage. at the beginning of each round ur drive is restored so no worries
u should get 800-1000 pts per match (thats what i got in the hades ver of titan cup)

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I did it on my first Try! All you have to do is summon peter pan. I promise you will receive almost 2000 orbs in your first round!

keybladejon

....wtf peter pan?!? and you need points. i get doulbe every time. except last. got owned the godess one

SoraBeatsRikku

Here is a list of whow the summons do in the turnement but also you need to grow your summon level,remember that:
Scoring:
Excellent
Adverage
Poor
Horrible

Peter Pan:Excellent
Stitch:Adverage
Chicken Little:poor
Geinie:Excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back