• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3rd Symbol Artwork (Unnoficial)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
TheMuffinMan said:
About the Knights being souls contained within armor due to lacking a Heart and a Body, there are a couple very obvious things wrong with this theory...

Nomura said that he now has thier appearences and such already sketched out. If they are souls, with no body, how would they have physical features? Wouldn't you think that they'd just be empty inside that armor, or like, a mist or something?

Secondly, if they are just souls, how do they weild keyblades? You need a heart to weild a keyblade, but Soul's alone wouldn't have the power to weild one, correct?

And also, no one seems to have a hypothesis as to how these souls were removed from thier bodies.

How would one go about losing thier body, and having the soul live on in an empty vessel? Why is it that this Soul is able to live on? And what happens to the body with the soul gone?

We know that Heart being consumed by Darkiness = Heartless, and Leftover Body and Soul perishing = Nobody, so what would make this third enemy?

Xehanort's fake Ansem reports state that Soul and Body are one, cannot be seperated for both shall perish without the other (My interperitation). Why would it be that these Knights are able to defy this law-of-sorts?

Actually my theory was the new ENEMY is that. The people there aren't the new enemy though, the leaders of the new enemy, maybe. My idea was that someone found a way to extract the soul (while keeping it alive long enough) to put it into a new body. Obviously the old body would perish as would the heart. Also note that Xehanort's reports are just research, while they probably are, they may not all be 100% true. If Nomura wanted to, he could find ways around things. Like any other reaserch, it's not always prove and in some ways, is Xehanorts opinion on something.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Things to note about kh2 secret movie.
Both knights beside first Knight are females, they have breastplates and walk with femininity.
First Knight is the tallest. Knight to his right is second tallest. Knight to his left is the shortest.
First knight apparently killed something that he was standing on, or probably was standing over the landscape, however, it disappears afterwards, why is this?

About 3rd symbol.
In a scene in TWTNW, where Sora and co. are surrounded by Heartless and suddenly beams of light shoot the Heartless, LOOK CLOSELY AT THE TOP LEFT CORNER, could those black signs be the 3rd symbol Roxas drew to enter the Haunted Mansion.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
In a scene in TWTNW, where Sora and co. are surrounded by Heartless and suddenly beams of light shoot the Heartless, LOOK CLOSELY AT THE TOP LEFT CORNER, could those black signs be the 3rd symbol Roxas drew to enter the Haunted Mansion.

neh.png

Neh? Well...actually.....if you look at it upside down....gimme a sec

errgh.png

I dunno, seems odd it'd be in that scene, and the middle prong is larger, and it has those 2 parts coming off of it, but upside-down it really does look like it =\

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, it seems like a more advanced version of the symbol...you know, the symbols on the table were sort of simplified =\

This one has some thorn-is thing on the outer-prongs, and the center is larger and looks like it has part of the Nobody symbol on it's tip

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I feel like discussing this some more, so this post is really just a bump in the hopes that it will up the activity in this thread some more

Sorry for the spam =\

<AumaaN>

Angel's prayer, you may have found the answer (tnx for the pics TMM :D). It really looks convincing, but on the other hand it is a little too simplified.

I have my own theory that I would like to share right now. It may sound really stupid but here goes.
Maybe the symbol on the table actually is a crown. I know it doesn't look like a crown at all, but it may just make sense if you think of it this way:
In this thread we have assumed that DiZ put the paper on that table. So what if he made sora's necklace the third symbol to show roxas that he has to become one with the person who wears that symbol. I don't know much about this table and it's location(I haven't played the game and I didn't spoil myself... a lot) but I assume it takes place before you get to play as Sora.
This could also 'prove' that the ultimania symbol is the real deal.
Now that I've typed this stuff, I just know it sounds stupid, but I still want to know what you guys think of it:eek:
I'm open for your comment lolz

EDIT: NB: It may take a while before I will reply on your comments since I won't be online for the rest of the day. sorries, i really hope people will start posting :x

Last edited:

The Used

Hmm... Wow I really think that symbol could be it... Nice job Angel's Prayer.

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
I just have one question, why there. Idk, I haven't played them so I really dont know but it sems to out of the loop to me. Perhaps it is simply another symbol assiated with the heartless after all, look at all the symbols he Organization has (refering to the cards and the overall tone of their weapons; jagged/bladed).

Accourding to a few people, in the Ultimania Guide, the third symbol infact appears behind some of random/Disney Bosses. As you have seen in the Guide so far, during the Organization section their symbol is behind them. Just an add, can someone conferm??

agentscamp5

Mabye it isnt the real symbol, just something that represents that it is there, but not revealed yet, so that it still creates a trinity

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Blood_Autumn said:
Three is the magic number. Trinity.

Do you mean like the way it takes 3 people (Sora Donald and Goofy) to do a trinity it takes 3 symbols and creatures to create the KH game which might be explained in 3 games(KH,KH2,KH3, not counting KHCOM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back