• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3rd Heart in Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Johnny

I was thinking about this last night -

What if the 3rd heart in Sora is Ephemer, and Ava's heart is in Kairi?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
That's an interesting theory, but by what Ienzo said the description really matches up with Roxas, Xion and Ven.

Roxas was outright named, the other heart was mentioned to have been with Sora almost just as long as Roxas had been, which would match up nicely with Xion and the last mentioned heart which was Ven, was with him for most of his life.

We also have yet to learn of a second heart aside from Naminé's in Kairi and I feel with Naminé's powers she'd have been aware of another heart withing Kairi.
However who knows Naminé might mention something in the next saga.

Johnny

That's an interesting theory, but by what Ienzo said the description really matches up with Roxas, Xion and Ven.

Roxas was outright named, the other heart was mentioned to have been with Sora almost just as long as Roxas had been, which would match up nicely with Xion and the last mentioned heart which was Ven, was with him for most of his life.

We also have yet to learn of a second heart aside from Naminé's in Kairi and I feel with Naminé's powers she'd have been aware of another heart withing Kairi.
However who knows Naminé might mention something in the next saga.

Also the bit when Kairi said to Sora "You are safe with me" seemed OOC, could have been Ava talking to Ephemer when they were flying back to the Graveyard. Then Ephemer helps Sora beat the Heartless Tornado.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Honestly that doesn't feel or sound out of character at all. Kairi has repeatedly stated she wanted to help and in this game that she wants to be the one to protect Sora for once.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
We knew about the 3 hearts inside Sora already way before KH III.

It was already clear by BBS and Days that the three hearts are Ventus, Roxas and Xion.
Dream Drop Distance then shoved factual proof in the audience's faces by having Riku meet all three of them in the core of Sora's heart.

As for Kairi having a second one besides Naminé, from where should that have come from and when should Kairi have taken it into herself?
I don't remember there being any indication towards that being the case.

Kairi declaring her desire to protect Sora is also nothing new or unusual as she already did that in KH 1 when protecting Sora in Shadow Form from the other Heartless and ultimately restoring him.
KH III just picked that up again on a somewhat bigger scale.

Back