• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3DS true name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
what do you think 3ds stands for?

i'm thinking destiny data dive or data driven destiny because of the fact that in BBS we find out about the data hidden in sora's heart and i think that is what this game will be about.

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I just hope it is more clever than some of the fans' ideas like "Three Destiny/Dreams/Data/etc"

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
He said it was an abbreviation, not an acronym. Now, an acronym is a type of abbreviation, but an abbreviation doesn't -have- to be an acronym.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I really think it's Data. It makes the most sense.
The only other thing it could be would be destiny.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
The title could be three words starting with D or 'Three' followed by one word starting with D. It's just an abbreviation, so it really could be either. 3rd Door sounds awesome, but we haven't heard anything about doors in 3D yet, so it's a shot-in-the-dark at best.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I like three destinies. But that is only because that is the best thing I could think off.

3 dumbass kids swinging keys

I just hope it is more clever than some of the fans' ideas like "Three Destiny/Dreams/Data/etc"

Drunk on that haterade, son.

Exavier

Acronym is something that makes a word. (i.e. NASA, etc.)

I'll wait until Nomura announces it.

Zyrax

Do you remember the phrase of Sora before the opening of KH I:

"I've been having these weird thoughts straightly, like is any of them real or not."

I don't know why, but I think 3D will explain something about it, so dream could be possible, in my opinion.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

"I've been having these weird thoughts straightly, like is any of them real or not."

I don't know why, but I think 3D will explain something about it, so dream could be possible, in my opinion.

"I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like is any of them real or not"

lately, not straightly.

And I am actually going to laugh when its not what anybody thinks it is...because then there are going to be people who become mad that its "Not a good title".

tri-blade

No, it is only named Kingdom Hearts 3D's because it is coming out on the Nintendo 3Ds.
That or it has something to do with kids card games on motorcycles. X3

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Thank you, for the wonderful lulz I have recieved. xD

tri-blade

No, Nomura confirmed that "3D" was an abbreviation of the real title.
I thought it was a temp title. I remember reading a interview from Nomura saying that the "3D" part was a temporary title until a permanent could be come up with.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I thought it was a temp title. I remember reading a interview from Nomura saying that the "3D" part was a temporary title until a permanent could be come up with.
It's a temp title that is connected to the true title being that it is an abbreviation of the true title. =/

—Is “Kingdom Hearts 3D” the official title?
NOMURA: It’s not the official title, but it’s not completely unconnected, either. The ‘3D’ here doesn’t mean ‘3 Dimensional’, it’s an abbreviation of the subtitle. But, I can’t say any more than that at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back