• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3DS... DATA SORA AGAIN... or Sora and Riku's MOM exam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
How can it be MoM when they are in there regular old clothing. >_>.
Secret Ending was after KH2 of Re:Coded.
Nomura also said the story is similar to CoM.

maybe yen sid's mark of mastery is like that. but i think i had enough of stories similar to COM, we already have coded

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
maybe yen sid's mark of mastery is like that. but i think i had enough of stories similar to COM, we already have coded
Tell me about it Coded seem more like CoM in ways I was pissed about it D:<.
But Maybe, We'll see, that is just one thing I dont get is about the timeline of this game, and why they are in there KH1 - CoM clothing.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Sora and Riku's mom? Sorry couldn't resist.:tongue:

Anyway it probably Sora and Riku's MoM since the secret ending for both BBS and Re:coded seem to be setting up the events for 3DS.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It was a demo made to not reveal story information, they probably won't be in their "regular old clothing" in the actual game.

He said it was similar to CoM in only that CoM had a Sora mode and a Riku mode >.>

Calum

i hope its not one of those,,," look.. sora riku.. even though uve already saved the world and proved urself multiple times, ur going to have to go on soem massive quest for no reason" sort of games

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

The screenshots were from a demo used to show off the visuals for the 3DS. It has nothing to do with the actual game.

Plus I kind of already explained how that would be possible by saying that Yen Sid's Exam was creating illusions that will test Sora and Riku.

And when he said "similar to COM", he meant that you play as Sora and Riku.

*_Riku_*

honestly he said that we wouldn't be familiar with sora in KH 3ds... To me it sounds like it means we might just play as riku instead or if he ment we were going to play as sora but not just familar with him well have we seen him before the end of KH II No just in Com at the end scene where it just showwed the scene of sora in KH II so he may be different.

There are many theories I Have about this but we might just be playing as riku in this one if that is what Numara means.. To me what ticks me off is riku is another terra.....

Anyways we may be playing as Riku or just as a different Sora we have not scene yet...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
honestly he said that we wouldn't be familiar with sora in KH 3ds... To me it sounds like it means we might just play as riku instead or if he ment we were going to play as sora but not just familar with him well have we seen him before the end of KH II No just in Com at the end scene where it just showwed the scene of sora in KH II so he may be different.

Blimey, is it really that hard for people to figure out?

What he said was this:

"We will be focusing on a character in this game... but it isn't Sora, whom you are familiar with." That's ALL he said. He simply said that the main focus wasn't going to be Sora. He said nothing about a "data sora" or a "new sora" or "you don't play as Sora" or anything. All he said was that he's not the main focus.

*_Riku_*

Blimey, is it really that hard for people to figure out?

What he said was this:

"We will be focusing on a character in this game... but it isn't Sora, whom you are familiar with." That's ALL he said. He simply said that the main focus wasn't going to be Sora. He said nothing about a "data sora" or a "new sora" or "you don't play as Sora" or anything. All he said was that he's not the main focus.

if you actually thought about what I said i was agreeing.... And the Riku part was just a theory.... My god...

Xentus

He said it was a DIFFRENT character and thats the key word. It's someone that we have not and will have not played intel we play 3DS.

GolliM

I think what he meant is that the Sora we'll play with will be somehow fundamentally different. I have a theory that Riku will triumph in the exam and become "the" Keyblade Master and this will somehow alter gameplay with Sora. Nomura said he's having a hard time making reasons as to why Sora would return to level 1. Why not kill two birds with one stone and make a VERY interesting plot twist and have another sound reason for the lvl 100 Terrasecretboss-killer -----------> lvl1 change. An interesting plot could develop out of this...... and more friction between Sora and Riku. Mah. He probably has figured something 100 times cooler than any of us can guess anyway ^^''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back