• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3DS... DATA SORA AGAIN... or Sora and Riku's MOM exam

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingheartless500

nomura said, we would not be familiar with 3ds "sora".. trying to say he is a different character...

what do you think... mickey brings data sora back, for something, or will it be REAL sora this time, doing the MOM exam, with Riku

jonXjon

He said it isn't Sora "as we know him" So it would probably him becoming a Master. We don't know his as being a Master.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
nomura said, we would not be familiar with 3ds "sora".. trying to say he is a different character...
That is not what he was saying. He was basically just saying that it isn't Sora we're familiar with this time around, but rather a different character.
Meaning, basically, that KH3D focuses more on a different character than Sora.

Fortissimo

The mastry exam is more probable. If Nomura said we wouldn't be familiar with the 3DS Sora, then why would he use data Sora, a character that we are familiar with?

Maybe Sora's outfit will completely change just for the sake of the mastery exam (if that happens).

Fallen Prince

I doubt it's about the MoM exam, since that is supposed to take place after KH II and they're in their KH I clothes and look like KH I selves.

Sorry, nvm what I just said, forgot that the KH I clothes were just for the tech demo.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I doubt it's about the MoM exam, since that is supposed to take place after KH II and they're in their KH I clothes and look like KH I selves.

Sorry, nvm what I just said, forgot that the KH I clothes were just for the tech demo.

Blank Points (BbS Secret Ending) is about 3D, Sora and Riku go off on their next adventure, than in Reconnect: KH (KH RE Coded Secret Ending) Yen Sid says before they can fight Xehanort, Sora and Riku have to do a Mark of Mastery Exam, so does that make sence?

YoshiAngemon

And once they pass the Mark of Mastery, we can imagine that Master Sora will have Donald and Goofy accompanying him in Kingdom Hearts III.

Birthday Thunder

I really doubt that it would be data Sora in the 3DS title...

Like He said, I too doubt that theres any more that Nomura can milk out of data sora. His story is over. I'd be willing to bet money that 3D is going to be about the mark of mastery exam. But, thats just what I think. Could be a surprise.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I really doubt that it would be data Sora in the 3DS title...

Like He said, I too doubt that theres any more that Nomura can milk out of data sora. His story is over. I'd be willing to bet money that 3D is going to be about the mark of mastery exam. But, thats just what I think. Could be a surprise.

Nomura did say that the tech demo for KH3D was meant to not reveal anything about the story of KH3D. Revealing them in their KH clothes would have given away that it takes place after KhII and Re:coded. So I think it is very safe to say that they won't be looking like their KHI selves.

xStarSeekerx

alright! HOLY S***!! i really don't think we need another F*king SORA!! i mean theres like 6 or 7 already! do we really need another?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
alright! HOLY S***!! i really don't think we need another F*king SORA!! i mean theres like 6 or 7 already! do we really need another?
There's only one, really.
And no one said that the Sora in KH3D wasn't "the real Sora"

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

He didn't say that at all. He simply said that Sora wasn't the main focus. That's all. I don't see why people have such a hard time understanding that >_>

Anyway, my guess is that KH3D is about Sora and Riku going through a Master exam and the whole adventure is an illusion created by Yen Sid. Yen Sid would create illusions that would confuse both Sora and Riku and they would need to trust each other with their lives. And I guess in the end, Riku would become master mainly because of the whole "Riku that flies, Sora that falls" quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back