• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti_Terra122

honestly i dislike 3D movies, 3D ruins the movie. if you kinda think about it the movie is already is in 3D.

to me,it ruins the movie

do you like 3D or dislike it

theres nothing wrong with it

Last edited:

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
if you kinda think about it the movie is already is in 3D.
well yes and no....

Personally i think it a gimmick. i dont want to knock it before really giving them a try because the only 3D recent movie i seen was Avatar and i think it was done ok.... i curious about the 3DS though....

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I'm going to laugh if everybody ends up enjoying the 3DS.
Because then it pretty much will have proved that there was nothing wrong with 3D media, or the fact that it's 3D. Rather, the problem people had was putting on the glasses. In which case, it'd be best to let the technology develop to where we can easily watch 3D TV without glasses instead of cursing the technology to hell.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Do I hate 3D? No. But if given the option to see a movie in 3D or not, I won't. It gives me a headache after a bit.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Depends on how it's used. If it's like the 3D that was used for Toy Story 3, a 2D to 3D conversion, then I think it's a pointless gimmick to gain more money. I couldn't even tell it was in 3D. If it's 3D that was used in Avatar and TRON: Legacy, 3D cameras with no conversion at all, then I believe it could be new way to see a movie and heighten the movie going experience even though Avatar's 3D was mostly just depth of field which can be done without a 3D camera.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i dotn hate it really, but i think its a gimmick and couldnt care less bout such stupid gimmicky shit.
tho im hoping this gimmick kills the motion gaming gimmick.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I'm fine with watching movies on a normal television, I don't see the point.

State

Awards
depends on how much effort the 3d gets. if its clash of the titans 3d, it stinks, if its how to train your dragon 3d, its awesomesauce

αsiя

space coke
Like Dogen said, it's mostly the glasses that I hate. When I went to go see Jackass 3D, the movie was ruined for me because of the glasses (they would fog up constantly) and the whole time I wished that I could of been watching it in 2D.

Yea 3D is gimmick, and I don't mind it but I just wished that not every movie, especially ones that don't need 3D, use 3D technology (Jackass 3 is a perfect example for this.)

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I like 3D movies depending the movie though. I hate it sometimes because those glasses are too big for my face and I end up having to hold them against my head for the majority of the movie. Also, the price too.

E

Eyesore

I like it when it's used for cool action sequences, but it's become gimmicky as hell recently, which is annoying.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I like it. I dont think it is revolutionary or generation defining, like touch screens.
But, it definately has its advantages. It doesnt feel natural but that can be used to improve the movie or game.
Imagine a horror movie using this feature to make the scenery more discomforting, repulsive and unnatural.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I don't dislike the idea of 3D movies, what I dislike is how the movie industry has enveloped 3D into their pictures.

If it was just like a normal movie with 3D built into it, it would be great.
But no, when a movie is in 3D, every 5 seconds the movie is like;
"Whoa! Something is moving/flying towards the camera! Whoaaaaaaaaaaa! Look how cool it is!"

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I have nothing against 3D, and there are some movies I do want to see in 3D, but I think it's just a tad bit expensive. I was looking at 3DTV's the other day and there were all $1000+

And then the 3DS is a good idea or whatever, but it's really expensive. That's why I'm just gonna wait for a price drop to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back