• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D to Appear in Next Week's Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Yep, play the GBA version. It's SO GOOD! (Has yet to beat it, but is on the final dungeon)

I need to get it. Maybe I should put it on my Christmas list next to my art stuff.

ER, around 32000.... But, yeah. More to go! Unfortunately, though, I can only do it at night so... yeah...

Oh, that happens to me on school days so I know the feeling lol. But wow, you're really ahead of me! I so need to catch up on all my word count of who knows how behind I could get!

This must happen...PLEASE SE!!!!

I'm sure if Kefka does appear in Pinnochio's world, then that'll make what Riku did to Pinnochio in KH1 look like nothing.

C'mon Kefka's even got the look to be in Pleasure Island.

Mentally Unstable Psychotic Magical Clown + Creepy Kid Getaway (That Turns You Into A Donkey) = Amazing Scenario.

Honestly, if Kefka played the main villain role in the world, I think I'd be even more psyched for the world whereas I'm just like "Cool!" and could be "ZOMFG YESSSSSSS" with Kefka. I thought he'd only ever fit in Wonderland but this is definitely a perfect scenario for him.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Honestly, if Kefka played the main villain role in the world, I think I'd be even more psyched for the world whereas I'm just like "Cool!" and could be "ZOMFG YESSSSSSS" with Kefka. I thought he'd only ever fit in Wonderland but this is definitely a perfect scenario for him.

I've been one for Kefka playing a role in Wonderland for a long time.

But he can fit the part of the villain to this world, and I just don't want to get my hopes up too much to watch it all crumble before my eyes.
To which I'll say "Son of a Submariner! You'll pay for this!" (Kefka Palazzo Quote)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Well, it could work. From what I remember, Pinocchio lacks an overarching villain. The main ones are Pinocchio himself and villains of certain areas.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Well, it could work. From what I remember, Pinocchio lacks an overarching villain. The main ones are Pinocchio himself and villains of certain areas.

Kefka loves magic, experimentation, torture, and destruction. He'd be perfect for turning little boys into Donkeys.

Anyways, there were the two "criminals" I guess, I haven't watched Pinnochio in forever, but they were bad influences, and caused Pinnochio to run away to a Puppet Show, in which something happened and he ran away again to the circus. Pleasure Island. Where through smoking and drinking he and many other boys were turned into Donkeys by the Ring Master. I don't quite remember how Monstro was thrown in.....I wanna say the donkey boys would fall off the docks, and Monstro would eat them, but that's not right.

Anyway, while all this happened, Geppetto was searching for Pinnochio and got swallowed by Monstro.
So when Pinnochio did the same, they reunited and it feels so good.....sorry....and through the smoke from a fire or Geppetto's boat, Monstro sneezed them out. They went home the end.

The villains of it were scattered all around, the main ones were the Puppeteer of the Puppet Show and the Ring Master on Pleasure Island. The criminals I mentioned at the start were just bad influences that popped up every once in a while. I can't remember if they lured Pinnochio to Pleasure Island.....?

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Awards
Plus, having an FF Villain (that isn't Sephiroth) be the Main Antagonist for a Disney world would be so fresh and new.

And just imagine what the boss fight would be like!

Dark Hearts King

Website
chronicum.wordpress.com
Kefka loves magic, experimentation, torture, and destruction. He'd be perfect for turning little boys into Donkeys.

Anyways, there were the two "criminals" I guess, I haven't watched Pinnochio in forever, but they were bad influences, and caused Pinnochio to run away to a Puppet Show, in which something happened and he ran away again to the circus. Pleasure Island. Where through smoking and drinking he and many other boys were turned into Donkeys by the Ring Master. I don't quite remember how Monstro was thrown in.....I wanna say the donkey boys would fall off the docks, and Monstro would eat them, but that's not right.

Anyway, while all this happened, Geppetto was searching for Pinnochio and got swallowed by Monstro.
So when Pinnochio did the same, they reunited and it feels so good.....sorry....and through the smoke from a fire or Geppetto's boat, Monstro sneezed them out. They went home the end.

The villains of it were scattered all around, the main ones were the Puppeteer of the Puppet Show and the Ring Master on Pleasure Island. The criminals I mentioned at the start were just bad influences that popped up every once in a while. I can't remember if they lured Pinnochio to Pleasure Island.....?
Honest John the Fox and Gideon the Cat were the criminals that led Pinocchio away from home to join Stromboli's puppet show, in which he is shanghaied into the team by the leader. The scene from the V-Jump magazine comes from this event, that cage is what Stromboli thrust him in.

Before Pinoke gets out, the Coachman buys him from Honest John, so the two cons lead Pinoke once again away from Geppetto and to the Coachman who takes him to the Pleasure Island so he can use the kids in their donkey form to work in salt mines and circuses.

Then Monstro comes in when Pinoke flees Pleasure Island, finding out Geppetto tried to get to Pleasure Island by raft.

So each antagonist does not feel very boss-worthy. SE might take the easy way out and just put in a Dream Eater boss, like they did with Wonderland's Heartless the Trickmaster...

But I'm with a Kefka boss. :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay, if Kefka is put in I will love this world.

With Judge Frollo in, I am honestly considering getting this game now(plus a 3DS to match)

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Sorry, but I'm not really into the whole "shoving Final Fantasy characters into Disney movies thing." Now don't get me wrong, I'd love me some Kefka, but just not in a Disney world (Or at least not yet.). I would much rather just have Pinocchio since it has so much untapped potential alone and a Final Fantasy character there is not really needed at the moment. Now I wouldn't mind if they start doing crossovers during the next saga if they start running out of movies and left over plot elements to fit in to new worlds, but if the story hasn't been done (Or barely done in Pinocchio's case) than I'm not too fond of the idea. It's not bad, I just don't want it NOW is what I'm saying. (Please don't start ganging up on me and claiming I'm hating your comments. I don't mean to bash your opinions, it's just MY opinion.)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sorry, but I'm not really into the whole "shoving Final Fantasy characters into Disney movies thing." Now don't get me wrong, I'd love me some Kefka, but just not in a Disney world (Or at least not yet.). I would much rather just have Pinocchio since it has so much untapped potential alone and a Final Fantasy character there is not really needed at the moment. Now I wouldn't mind if they start doing crossovers during the next saga if they start running out of movies and left over plot elements to fit in to new worlds, but if the story hasn't been done (Or barely done in Pinocchio's case) than I'm not too fond of the idea. It's not bad, I just don't want it NOW is what I'm saying. (Please don't start ganging up on me and claiming I'm hating your comments. I don't mean to bash your opinions, it's just MY opinion.)
Well, there's not really a clear villain for Pinnochio, right? Bringing Kefka in, he already fits in because of him being a clown, brings a whole lot of potential for new Final Fantasy characters, ones that never could have been in the main series so far.It would also allow a boss for the world and a way for Riku to protect Pinnochio.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Well, there's not really a clear villain for Pinnochio, right? Bringing Kefka in, he already fits in because of him being a clown, brings a whole lot of potential for new Final Fantasy characters, ones that never could have been in the main series so far.It would also allow a boss for the world and a way for Riku to protect Pinnochio.
While I agree with your statement I'm only against the topic not because it's a bad idea, (I actually think it's a great idea!) it just wouldn't personally sit well with just methough. I've been craving for an actual Pinocchio world ever since KH debuted and just want to see classic characters, storyline, and a Monstro boss, (Or as much as I regret/can't believe I'm saying this, a Dream Eater boss.) It's just been my first ever Disney movie and I always imagined going through it just the way it is. If Kefka somehow manages to be a boss, (Which I sincerely doubt since this will probably just be a Dream Eater boss.) then I'm happy for all Final Fantasy fans and it could provide some originality from the repetitive "Go beat the villain and move on to the next world until you fight someone actually significant to the plot", it just won't feel right for ME since I would be mostly satisfied with it being normal. That's all I want to say.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm not sure if there will be a Monstro fight.It actually is possible, they could copy and paste him from BBSFM, however since he was fightable in the game, that makes me doubt him actually being a boss.

Lonbilly

Awards
Personally, I think it'd be a loss for them to exclude Kefka - I mean, he has so much potential for the story and could only help it, not harm it. Besides, it would also help Riku and Pinocchio's relationship seeing as how it'll probably be really tense and Pinocchio won't be able to trust him.

And adding in an FF villain isn't really much different than putting in one of KH's original characters - its already a rendition of the movie, why not make it a full-on crossover like KH should be rather than lack it? I miss seeing my FF characters interact with my Disney characters.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

That made my morning. XD

I think Kefka could work, if it's done well. But any sign of Kefka wouldn't be the same without Terra (considering she's a victim of all that) so unless they can fit Terra in I don't think it would work as well as it could.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think Terra can sit this one out.
Kefka and.... Either Lightning or Kain for my choices.
Lightning because she's in everything these days and Kain because he went through the same things as Riku and, I know Dissidia isn't canon, put those 10 warriors into sleep.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I think Terra should sit this one out if only to avoid confusion, as hilarious as it may be in future situations.

Sora: HEY TERRA!

Terra and FF6 Terra: WHAT?

Lonbilly

Awards
I think Terra can sit this one out.
Kefka and.... Either Lightning or Kain for my choices.
Lightning because she's in everything these days and Kain because he went through the same things as Riku and, I know Dissidia isn't canon, put those 10 warriors into sleep.

I think Kain or Cecil would be amazing companions for Riku to learn from, and I'd love to see them as recurring characters in the RoS as travelers. But, I'm guessing that would mean they need Dream Eaters, if it's correct that Dream Eaters are how you travel.

I'd love to see Lightning either in the Realm of Darkness with Aqua and with Firion (if only because I feel that would be an epic trio), or for her to end up meeting Kairi and toughening her up like she did with Hope. Besides, Lightning would probably be a good model for Kairi to model herself after, just hopefully Kairi doesn't copycat the attitude because that's Lightning's thing. And we don't need Kairi suddenly trying to go that tough.

The FF cameos have like huge amounts of potential and they're not used to their full potentials ;-;

I think Terra should sit this one out if only to avoid confusion, as hilarious as it may be in future situations.

Sora: HEY TERRA!

Terra and FF6 Terra: WHAT?

Well, if I remember correctly, someone awhile back said she was changed to Tina in one of the versions of the games, so I could see her being called Tina versus Terra. Or they never speak her name like the Riku and Rikku situation.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Well the way I can see it, is if they want to stay true to Kefka's role from FF6 and not have Terra in it, then they may just have Pinnochio fill in the space somehow.

There's just so much potential for Kefka in Pinnochio, I just don't know where to start. And plus, if he is a part of it, then it would in turn open new doors for FF Villains to play a role in the series. Not only FF Villains, but FF characters in general. (At least more than they are now, in only Radiant Garden and Olympus Coliseum)
One reason I want Kefka in this world, is because it was apparently in the RoD in KH1, so that would mean BBSv2. And that just means that Kefka could have still been in the world within the RoD, which means Aqua would have probably met him.

Again, so much potential for this, if it were to happen. The sad thing is, that it most likely will not.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Terra (FFVI) is Tina in Japan because the name would sound exotic. As that obviously wouldn't work in the west (especially as Tina Turner was big around then) her name was changed to "Terra"

I'm voting everyone calls her "mama". Yes, including everyone in the Restoration committee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back