• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D to Appear in Next Week's Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
If it does turn out to be Pinocchio, fans will be severely disappointed, I fear. I mean, we've already had Monstro appear in titles, in addition to Geppeto and Pinocchio getting more time in Traverse Town, so a real-world setting would be somewhat unfair imo.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It is unfair. 11 months with no new world information and the one that it could possibly be? One that we've had characters and a world in previous titles. Chaser no happy.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Ugh... Unfortunately it's seeming to be true. More of those translated posts talk about Pinocchio. Apparently Jump mentions "a circus in the womb of a whale and a giant", and there is also discussion about Pinocchio's appearance as a Donkey. Also an image of Riku with Jiminy on his shoulder.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh well. Jump Festa will hopefully have worlds that deserve mention.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Oh well. Jump Festa will hopefully have worlds that deserve mention.

But the whale isn't the entire world this time. It's the actually Pinnochio world. Honestly it's not dissapointing at all. I would think most fans should have been expecting this world to show up in this game. After all it was cut out of 358/2 Days and this game is supposed to include worlds that were considered for past games. So Pinnochio's world was a logical choice.

Jeez there is no pleasing you people.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But the whale isn't the entire world this time. It's the actually Pinnochio world. Honestly it's not dissapointing at all. I would think most fans should have been expecting this world to show up in this game. After all it was cut out of 358/2 Days and this game is supposed to include worlds that were considered for past games. So Pinnochio's world was a logical choice.

Welcome to the Fanbase Memory, no one is ever pleased.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
But the whale isn't the entire world this time. It's the actually Pinnochio world

I don't see why people are complaining, does anyone even know if Monstro is going to be a playable part of the world? How do you know that the town isn't the world and Monstro is more of a cutscene element. I think the bigger question is why is Pinnochio in the RoS? Did someone kill him and Monstro or something?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't see why people are complaining, does anyone even know if Monstro is going to be a playable part of the world? How do you know that the town isn't the world and Monstro is more of a cutscene element. I think the bigger question is why is Pinnochio in the RoS? Did someone kill him and Monstro or something?

Some worlds that should have been saved in KH1 did not come back and remain sleeping. I imagine Geppetto and Pinocchio (and Monstro, too) were transported to the RoS at the end of KH1 to their "sleeping" world.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I imagine it to be either that or that the Pinocchio we see is but an illusion, one dreamt up by the world's slumbering heart.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The thing that's disappointed me the most is we've basically played through a Pinnochio world before, and we have no confirmation of any actual new worlds, that they announce this when they could have released a brand new world, with characters we haven't seen before.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm excited for Pinnochio, because we've never done the main storyline. But... yeah... Geppetto and Pinnochio.... actually IT MIGHT MAKE SENSE. Considering after you save them from Monstro they reside in Traverse Town, but since Traverse Town was 'dismantled', so to speak, everyone went back to their worlds, right? Leon & co., etc. But If Geppetto and Pinnochio's world still hadn't reformed, then they easily could have been transported to the RoS where their world is.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I'm excited for Pinnochio, because we've never done the main storyline. But... yeah... Geppetto and Pinnochio.... actually IT MIGHT MAKE SENSE. Considering after you save them from Monstro they reside in Traverse Town, but since Traverse Town was 'dismantled', so to speak, everyone went back to their worlds, right? Leon & co., etc. But If Geppetto and Pinnochio's world still hadn't reformed, then they easily could have been transported to the RoS where their world is.

I thought that it was weird that Pinocchio's world would have been in the RoS at first, because it was one of the ones that ought to have been saved by Sora at the end of KH1... but the idea that some of the worlds simply didn't come back would lend itself very well to an explanation in the form of BbSv2. If some worlds are revived and some aren't, there needs to be a difference between them, after all, and that lends itself well to telling the RoD side of the story pre-end-of-KH1.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I thought that it was weird that Pinocchio's world would have been in the RoS at first, because it was one of the ones that ought to have been saved by Sora at the end of KH1... but the idea that some of the worlds simply didn't come back would lend itself very well to an explanation in the form of BbSv2. If some worlds are revived and some aren't, there needs to be a difference between them, after all, and that lends itself well to telling the RoD side of the story pre-end-of-KH1.

Oh my god, this just made me think of Pleasure Island in the RoD, and that, if I may say, will be so creepy. At least for me. I'm just thinking of a "Dark Cirque" and it's creeping me out.
The only thing to make it creepier/better would be if Kefka was thrown into it.

SIDE NOTE::::

Since Pinnochio is in 3D, I'm believing it's safe to assume that Jungle Book and Toy Story will be in this game too.
Since all three were cut from the games.

Pinnochio=Days. Was meant to be a circus tent world, in which Roxas/Xion learned of a puppet with a heart. Since Xion was a puppet, this would've been a great addition. Also would've made Roxas question himself, like is he a puppet? Plus there was the whole dream of Pinnochio's to become a real boy, and the Org. had a goal to achieve KH to obtain hearts. So how Roxas would've made a connection, would've been a nice addition IMO.

Jungle Book=BBS. Was going to be a world, but felt/looked similar to Neverland. Plus took up quite some space.

Toy Story=KH2. Woody and Buzz models were found, supposedly Summon Models that weren't finalized.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Oh my god, this just made me think of Pleasure Island in the RoD, and that, if I may say, will be so creepy. At least for me. I'm just thinking of a "Dark Cirque" and it's creeping me out.
The only thing to make it creepier/better would be if Kefka was thrown into it.

"AQUA/SORA/RIKU: Kefka! Where's Pinocchio!?

KEFKA: I'm afraid the little puppet is...
SMACK
...dab in the middle of enemy territory."

This needs to happen.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
"AQUA/SORA/RIKU: Kefka! Where's Pinocchio!?

KEFKA: I'm afraid the little puppet is...
SMACK
...dab in the middle of enemy territory."

This needs to happen.

YES! YES! SWEET COSMOS YES!

Darn it Kefka, You are terrifying but I love you. Unfortunately, that would probably mean you won't get to terrify Cyan... Cyan? Cyan! Where art thou Cyan!

... NaNoWriMo is getting to me.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
YES! YES! SWEET COSMOS YES!

Darn it Kefka, You are terrifying but I love you. Unfortunately, that would probably mean you won't get to terrify Cyan... Cyan? Cyan! Where art thou Cyan!

I need to re-get myself VI. I only played a bit of it and then it got stuck in the washer ;-; So all my Kefka knowledge comes from Dissidia, since I finished that awhile back.

"PINOCCHIO: But I'm a real boy! (nose extends)
KEFKA: I see a po-ser!"

... NaNoWriMo is getting to me.

Lol, I gotta agree there. I only have 22,000 words out of the 50,000 goal so far. But luckily I'll have nothing to do thanks to Thanksgiving break for a week, so I can write hardcore for a week straight!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I need to re-get myself VI. I only played a bit of it and then it got stuck in the washer ;-; So all my Kefka knowledge comes from Dissidia, since I finished that awhile back.

Yep, play the GBA version. It's SO GOOD! (Has yet to beat it, but is on the final dungeon)

Lol, I gotta agree there. I only have 22,000 words out of the 50,000 goal so far. But luckily I'll have nothing to do thanks to Thanksgiving break for a week, so I can write hardcore for a week straight!
ER, around 32000.... But, yeah. More to go! Unfortunately, though, I can only do it at night so... yeah...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

This must happen...PLEASE SE!!!!

I'm sure if Kefka does appear in Pinnochio's world, then that'll make what Riku did to Pinnochio in KH1 look like nothing.

C'mon Kefka's even got the look to be in Pleasure Island.

Mentally Unstable Psychotic Magical Clown + Creepy Kid Getaway (That Turns You Into A Donkey) = Amazing Scenario.

SIDE NOTE::::

The fact that Riku has history with Pinnochio, that he regrets, makes it seem obvious to me now as to what will happen in his time there. He may feel bad the whole time, and try to not to hurt Pinnochio again, so he'll avoid him as much as possible, but sees him locked in the cage then frees him and begs for forgiveness.

Because Riku says to Yen Sid, as seen in the trailer, that he's unsure whether or not he's fit to wield the Keyblade, due to his past with darkness. And whaddya know, Pinnochio is apart of that past.
So I see Riku's time there being one of redemption/forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back