• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D to Appear in Next Week's Famitsu!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm kind of pulling for The Great Mouse Detective.
I feel like it isn't quite popular enough to appear in KH3 but it has (some) shot in DDD.

Used to watch it as much as any of the other Disney movies. I would love to fight alongside Basil and have a boss battle with Ratigan.

That was an absolutely underrated movie that I adored as a kid. It may be wishful thinking asking for this to actually be a world, but if it does turn out that way I'll be more than satisfied.

Awards
After Ven ran around in Cinderlla mouse sized, I don't see why this wouldn't be a great idea for DDD. :3
Fighting on the cogs would be so fun. Or the toy shop. <3

Yeah, Ven's portion (and half of Aqua's) had more platforming than most worlds, so it would certainly be welcome to be mouse sized again. Plus, they've already got a base for Saint Stephen's tower from KH1 Neverland (Granted, they'd probably have to adjust for the artistic style of TGMD).

The toy shop could be a timed boss battle (or something to do with a meter), where you can't let Fidget escape with Olivia.

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
I'm thinking this will be Jungle Book/Camelot/Dumbo as all three have been hinted at but never really happened. I wonder how many worlds in total this will have, I'm hoping it compares to a main game in length.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
For Mouse: They do have a good VA to replace Vincent Price (Maurice Le Marche) so vocally it's not too far off of an issue.

I've said the worlds I've wanted alot, so... yeah.

Darkwing actually has a good shot. Disney has been relooking into what it can do with the property after the Darkwing Comics were a big hit.
Silvani & Sparrow Reflect on "Darkwing Duck" - Comic Book Resources

Well, if we consider TV shows in the running anyway.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I've been a rather vocal proponent for the inclusion of Drake Mallard into the series. So I really hope that they put sum of that St. Canard in.

:3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, Ven's portion (and half of Aqua's) had more platforming than most worlds, so it would certainly be welcome to be mouse sized again. Plus, they've already got a base for Saint Stephen's tower from KH1 Neverland (Granted, they'd probably have to adjust for the artistic style of TGMD).

The toy shop could be a timed boss battle (or something to do with a meter), where you can't let Fidget escape with Olivia.
Ven's segment in Castle of Dreams was without a doubt my favorite of the three. Just like you said, a timed battle would work great for the Toy Shop.
I'm really hopeful for this world now... I think it would fit wonderfully in DDD with Sora and Riku running around. :3

For Mouse: They do have a good VA to replace Vincent Price (Maurice Le Marche) so vocally it's not too far off of an issue.

I've said the worlds I've wanted alot, so... yeah.

Darkwing actually has a good shot. Disney has been relooking into what it can do with the property after the Darkwing Comics were a big hit.
Silvani & Sparrow Reflect on "Darkwing Duck" - Comic Book Resources

Well, if we consider TV shows in the running anyway.
The only down-side is TV shows haven't been included yet; there's some weird issue with the Disney TV shows, because they won't even release most of them on DVD.

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This is strange, a while back I was craving for 3D info, but now I think I'd rather not know anything about this game. Something about replaying BBS and realising that I already knew every world that I was going to before I got there (this happened on the first playthrough as well) makes me want everything about this game to be a suprise the first time I fire it up. Hopefully the new world won't be posted on the main page (or at least behind a spoiler tag) because I'm still going to be checking back here for the release date

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
As much as we'd like to, we have to report the news in such a way that would attract the most attention to generate traffic for the site. So yes, we're going to post the name of the world on the front page. It is up to you to determine whether or not you'll read it.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Andriasang posted the same thing a few mins ago, it's mainly the same thing except Anoop says:

"A blurb in the back of the magazine this week says to expect details on the game's new worldS"

So who knows, we might get more than one.
The way that's worded, "game's new worlds" also means TT & Notre Dame. We still don't know what Riku does in TT or Sora in Notre dame. Nor have we seen character renders for the Hunchback cast or TWEWY characters besides Neku. So its entirely possible that's what the next issue will have.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Finally the next bit of news. This is still very exciting to hear more about the game.

Qiesamuel

The way that's worded, "game's new worlds" also means TT & Notre Dame. We still don't know what Riku does in TT or Sora in Notre dame. Nor have we seen character renders for the Hunchback cast or TWEWY characters besides Neku. So its entirely possible that's what the next issue will have.

Yeah, this is possible, but it would be disappointing a lot of people, including me.

They said "・続報「キングダムハーツ 3D[ドリーム ドロップ ディスタンス]」
 新たなワールドに関する情報が。"

Translation:
Follow-up - "Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]"
Information about the new world.

Not revelation of new world, uh?

Last edited:

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Well I think you're overanalyzing things here. "Information about the new world" could easily mean the revelation of one.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They will obviously mention TT and Le Cité des Cloches. Just as easily as the translation can be referring to the worlds we already have, they can be referring to a new world. There is no "the" in Japanese. Also, we generally start getting new world reveals about six months prior to the release but 3D has been silent for awhile.

I'm willing to bet that besides the two worlds we know of we'll get one more to start the regular stream of world reveals and to build hype for Jump Festa.

Bobjam

Awards
Damn I'm almost praying for it to be Treasure Island but what ever it is, great news xD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Since this is Thursday and Japan is in a different time zone then that should mean that tonight for us will be Friday morning for Japan and so shouldn't Jump magazine be coming out tonight then?

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Since this is Thursday and Japan is in a different time zone then that should mean that tonight for us will be Friday morning for Japan and so shouldn't Jump magazine be coming out tonight then?

I was wondering this very thing.

COME ON FUTURE PEOPLE REVEAL TO US YOUR SECRETS!! :3

snow_flake40

Awards
Aw, my time zone means I'll be asleep then. ;~;

Ah well. At least I can wake up to KH goodness~

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Hmm... The Great Mouse Detective seems like a good add. I'm kind of against animal movies or, at least, a large variety of them in one game. However, since they had human personification in that (like Robin Hood), I wouldn't mind it.

And from what you guys are saying, it seems it'd be quite fun. I need to rewatch that movie. And The Rescuers ones. I'm starting to get a little confused on what happens in which.

Also, Bobjam, did you mean Muppet Treasure Island or Treasure Planet? I wouldn't mind either (I guess), but I just want to be clear on which you were saying. I'm going to assume the first since you said, "Treasure Island".

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Treasure Planet would make a great addition for this game. Every main KH game has had both a jungle world and a pirate world (In the case of BBS they just combined both of those themes into one world A.K.A Neverland). If Jungle Book is to be KH3D's jungle world then Treasure Planet would make a great pirate world for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back