• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D Movie Maker

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
An extremely rare game. My parents bought it way back when we got MS Windows 95. I loved this game alot, and I was wondering if anyone else here has played it.

I'm also looking for an updated one. I got the normal one, the Nickelodeon one, and the Doraemon addons, but is there a totally new game like this? I want to be able to pan and zoom. Scene selections are not enough. It would also be nice if I could import my Maya5 characters, and import scenes, music and sounds into it. Basically I'm looking for a more professional program that is based on this game.

The game is about making movies of your own in a studio in the back of the theater. You are helped by McZee and Melanie at first, shown how to select scenes, characters and actions. The game is more like a program that allows you to tell a story based on ideas already given. Created by Microsoft.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Yeah something a little more than The Movies. I want to play director, writer, and editor. And if possible, I'd like to be producer. Just like 3DMM but a modern version and more advanced.

nobodyzfirehose

You are totally in luck! I just so happened to be passing through, I am usually a lurker, not a poster (due to a total net related shy-ness)

But I think you will find that 3D Movie Maker, IS the program you want. somewhere between 2002-2004 avid users of the program developed EXPANSIONS for 3dmm, you can now import models, textures, pretty much everything... it's virtually open sourced, so like, you can create custom textures and customise anything in the game accordingly, it has really progressed as a program.
you can download the program and all it's expansions and tools, here

GET 3DMM AND ITS EXPANSIONS IN HERE - 3dmm.com

The community is a bit, umm... well they aren't exactly the nicest of people as a whole, and the large majority of the posters don't actually use the program anymore. they are always on the hunt for more active movie makers! 3dmm.com - Powered by vBulletin is the hub of the community basically. there you will find a movie database, expansions, modifications, everything...

follow the installation instructions carefully!

here are some examples of what the program can do

deebonedholyshit.gif

merlanimationpunch.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/allstories/merlanimationpunch.gif

streetscene.gif
http://chrislohr.net/uploader/files/28/streetscene.gif

daskjumpout3b.gif

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
:eek: I totally know what you are talking about! I play it at my nanas every time I go there! I wish there was an updated version. Or something. I would so totally buy it. Cept I dont have a microphone at my house though ;-;

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
You are totally in luck! I just so happened to be passing through, I am usually a lurker, not a poster (due to a total net related shy-ness)

But I think you will find that 3D Movie Maker, IS the program you want. somewhere between 2002-2004 avid users of the program developed EXPANSIONS for 3dmm, you can now import models, textures, pretty much everything... it's virtually open sourced, so like, you can create custom textures and customise anything in the game accordingly, it has really progressed as a program.
you can download the program and all it's expansions and tools, here

GET 3DMM AND ITS EXPANSIONS IN HERE - 3dmm.com

The community is a bit, umm... well they aren't exactly the nicest of people as a whole, and the large majority of the posters don't actually use the program anymore. they are always on the hunt for more active movie makers! 3dmm.com - Powered by vBulletin is the hub of the community basically. there you will find a movie database, expansions, modifications, everything...

follow the installation instructions carefully!

Hey cool, thanks for this site. Its awsome. Yea man, this is the shtuff. Thanks. I'm also looking for a totally new game. Like a 3D Movie Maker 2. Do you know if one exists? BTW I cant see the one you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back