• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

&3D Interview with Nomura + Ultimania + Sales Figures + Site Revamp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdr08

"He is thinking about several titles other than KH3D. The plots are settled, and he’s burning to start making them as soon as he has the teams set up"

Does he mean he has other KH games planned, or just other 3DS games? thanks Goldpanner for the info.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
"He is thinking about several titles other than KH3D. The plots are settled, and he’s burning to start making them as soon as he has the teams set up"

Does he mean he has other KH games planned, or just other 3DS games? thanks Goldpanner for the info.
Other 3DS games. He's made reference to wanting to make some non-KH 3DS games a couple times now, so, that'd make the most sense.

sdr08

Other 3DS games. He's made reference to wanting to make some non-KH 3DS games a couple times now, so, that'd make the most sense.

from the first part of the KH3D interview, it sounds like to me, that after KH3D. KH3 is going to be next...and I might of read that wrong?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
from the first part of the KH3D interview, it sounds like to me, that after KH3D. KH3 is going to be next...and I might of read that wrong?
Unless things have changed, there's still one more game between KH3D and KH3 planned.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Now this other game... do you think it will it be between 3DS and 3 chronologically as well? Or another interquel type game (meaning it highlights something else going on during KH1-KH2)?
Going by what Nomura has said about it in the past, it kind of sounds more like some sort of... compilation game. He has said that he felt the series had "expanded too much" and that it was time to "sum it up simply" or so, and that's what this mystery title would be about. So, i don't think it will really take place anywhere definitively in the chronology but rather, occur within all the games or something like that.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's annoying that Japanese nouns don't inflect for plural, else we'd know if he meant KH3D will feature CO, or another game :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back