• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

&3D Interview with Nomura + Ultimania + Sales Figures + Site Revamp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Oh so that's what he meant not KH titles for the 3DS but other games. ;)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oh so that's what he meant not KH titles for the 3DS but other games. ;)

I think it's more plausible that way...he's already stretching the patience of the fandom with the long delay of KH III, it wouldn't be good if after 3D and that mystery game (any idea which platform this one will be on?) more additional "In-Between"-KH-games were announced, although it isn't completely his fault that this friggin' FF versus XIII takes so long.
On the positive side, all experience the main KH team and Nomura earn with the development of Versus XIII shall benefit KH III, that's what I want to believe...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm excited to play with/as Riku. I remember when Riku was able to become a party member in The World That Never Was, I was so happy. That's prompting a lot of my intrigue for this game; it's also giving me motivation to save for the 3DS.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
He said he was thinking about other titles on the 3DS, he never said that these titles would be KH related...
Considering that Nomura said that he wouldn't be heading any other FF besides after Versus and instead would be devoting the majority of his time to the KH series it would stand to reason that future KH games on the 3DS is possible.

Key to Truth

Awards
Yes. There is STILL another mystery game left.

*sighs*

Just give us KH3 already Nomura.

I don't understand... why do people like you keep asking for KH3? If Nomura wanted to, he could perfectly call KH3D "KHIII", so...
Why do you keep demanding for Kingdom Hearts 3 when KH3D is basically what you're asking for?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I don't understand... why do people like you keep asking for KH3? If Nomura wanted to, he could perfectly call KH3D "KHIII", so...
Why do you keep demanding for Kingdom Hearts 3 when KH3D is basically what you're asking for?

Preach!!! .

GolliM

By khIII people mean a kingdom hearts game for playstation 3... so 3D is not what they want. Please finish that stupid versus xiii and start on khIII already!!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm happy with these side games until KH3 gets developed. I would be super pissed if I had been waiting all of these years with nothing, rather than waiting with side games. So I'm excited for KH3D, but I have been waiting for KH3 for many years and I'm not pleased to think I'll be 25 by the time I get to finish this saga. Oh well though, no sense in getting too worked up about it.

Multi_Skyscraper

Awards
As Nomura has repeatedly stated, we're not getting KH3 until Versus XIII is done, so, yeah. Not gonna happen until then.

Of course, that doesn't mean you have to enjoy all the sidegames coming out and messing up canon (because let's face it, Nomura cares more for making new plot-twists than keeping his story coherent), but still- KH3, the proper game for PS3, won't be out until VSXIII. Better deal with it.

NOW THEN. As for this particular piece of news, while I think the Ultimania is pretty awesome, the rest seems to be mostly technical stuff that's not TOO interesting to me. What I'd like to know is how Sora has access to moves his KH1 counterpart most definitely didn't have and how they justify that... but I think getting an answer to that would be expecting too much from Nomura. I mean, they COULD just say that it's the King "sharing" his moves with Data-Sora, but that would make too much sense. Also... is Data-Sora an actual, factual thinking and feeling AI, and did Mickey intentionally create him that way only to have all his memories erased? Because man, Nomura, way to make the mouse look like a dick that way.

And as for 3D: New Worlds and a different atmosphere is awesome, and I must say that I'm looking forward to what new elements (hopefully not just gameplay gimmicks) and what the storymode similar to CoM will be all about. Sora and Riku working together would be interesting, and I did always think that CoM had one of the stronger stories in the series. At least there we got to KNOW the Organization before knocking them off...

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

While I don't get the whining either, I'm not getting your reasoning....KH3D could not be called KHIII. The KHIII we're asking for will be a console game, not a handheld, with superior graphics. Just because it's the next game in the series, it isn't the climax we're asking for.

But like I said, I don't get the whining either. KH3D is something I'm highly anticipating.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Also it looks like KH3D will actually be about the Mark of Mastery exam... :D :D
Did anybody doubt it? :D

So CO is gonna be featured in KH3D? Thats good to know maybe were getting closer to the whole saving Ven thing then I thought.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So CO is gonna be featured in KH3D? Thats good to know maybe were getting closer to the whole saving Ven thing then I thought.

Ikr? I really hope that KH3D is about the MoM and also about beginning to unravel the crap inside Sora.... But I would love for them to start with Aqua ;A;

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards

When he said the final stage of Coded was related to KH3D, i assumed he meant that Kh3D would be dealing with saving people from their torments, not that CO specifically would make an appearance.

"Also, the episode concerning Castle Oblivion [...] will become the key to the next title/s, so he wants you to take notice."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back