• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D Gameplay Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xVanitas

Looking at the trailer from the conference this morning it looks like the Command Deck is returning and there also appears to be a "Drop" Meter.

2b749f.png

(Sorry for crap picture had to take it from trailer)

CCs and Cream

Intrestingly, it seems that you have to press B instead of X to activate the command. And for the Drop meter...you drop with power???

Rexy

Bronze Member
The gamer looked like a Sonic game to me, Riku doing that jumps on the walls looked like Sonic doing Triangle Jump...i'm a little not happy on that B instead of X...but the game still looks amazing, i just don't get it yet, lets hope the site will have news regularly from now on

Edit: I remembered what game the gameplay resembled to, it resembled to Sonic Unleashed gameplay to me...i'm not a sonic fan but i played that game xD

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Intrestingly, it seems that you have to press B instead of X to activate the command. And for the Drop meter...you drop with power???
its the whole rising and falling theme bet that has somthing to do with it
good news we get the real trarailer on january 27th i hope its longer
this game seem to keeping up with all the the other titles revelaed today faster stronger hitting harder

xVanitas

Sora looks like he is doing Spiderman's web swinging. If B is a Command, how do you jump? Y? But I think they changed the Command button from X to B because maybe X has something to do with the Drop Meter? Then how do you Block or Dodge Roll?

its the whole rising and falling theme bet that has somthing to do with it
good news we get the real trarailer on january 27th i hope its longer
this game seem to keeping up with all the the other titles revelaed today faster stronger hitting harder

Whats on the 27th?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Sora looks like he is doing Spiderman's web swinging. If B is a Command, how do you jump? Y? But I think they changed the Command button from X to B because maybe X has something to do with the Drop Meter? Then how do you Block or Dodge Roll?

Whats on the 27th?

the official trailer for dream drop distance
the one we saw today wasnt real but just whipped up to give us a feel for the game the real one will be out in 2 weeks hopefully revelsing what the plot overall is

xVanitas

Me, thinking the 19th (3ds conference for america) was the last day for reveals in January. Now you tell me this. Fortunately, I will have two exams to write while waiting for the 27th so I won't be thinking about the trailer the WHOLE time. But I have an exam that day so I will have to write it then I can see it :/

Number Zero

I thought maybe this game could be that Yen Sid's exploring what COULD'VE happened had Riku and Sora left the islands and ended up in Traverse Town TOGETHER.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I bet the drop gauge builds as you jump off a high ledge or slide down a ramp, allowing you to fling yourself at high speeds when you land, like Sora and Riku did. This would explain why Sora is running around jumping off of roofs (like the Notre Dame one). It also explains the little >>> symbol below the drop gauge, which usually signifies speed of some sort.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i found the gameplay very fast paced
but i dont think thats how it always is
i think the drop meter are like the new drive forms/command styles

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Me, thinking the 19th (3ds conference for america) was the last day for reveals in January. Now you tell me this. Fortunately, I will have two exams to write while waiting for the 27th so I won't be thinking about the trailer the WHOLE time. But I have an exam that day so I will have to write it then I can see it :/
finals, mee to
after my second exam ill go home and watch it its gonna be released online on the website how long are your exmans

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
the official trailer for dream drop distance
the one we saw today wasnt real but just whipped up to give us a feel for the game the real one will be out in 2 weeks hopefully revelsing what the plot overall is

No? The trailer will be official released in HD online the 27th, not a whole new trailer.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
i just don't get it yet, lets hope the site will have news regularly from now on

Uhh.. no. Okay, maybe a little more regularly, but I'm just hoping they don't overdo it, like Birth By Sleep.

Awards
Dont really like the fact that B is the command select button, but they'll probably change it back to X. That IS just the first build of the battle system, it'll most likely change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back