• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D FM HD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khspartan14

From my last thread, a lot of people brought up the possibility of a 3D final mix remaster. I kind of doubt it'll be a thing, but what would everybody here want included? And for what system(s)?

For me, I'd want it on next gen systems, so it'd look extra shiny, and get used to next gen KH. Either PS4/Xbox One.
Features: New secret bosses, like possibly one of the 13 Seekers of Darkness we haven't fully encountered, like the Mysterious Figure fight in BBS. Also, online Flick Rush would be cool. I wonder how they would integrate the Reality Shifts though, but they'd do it somehow.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura has stated awhile back that there are no intentions to make a Kingdom Hearts 3D FM.

If we did get something, I'd assume PS3/PS4/Vita.

khspartan14

Nomura has stated awhile back that there are no intentions to make a Kingdom Hearts 3D FM.

If we did get something, I'd assume PS3/PS4/Vita.

Haha really, I didn't know that. Well, then I'm kind of surprised so many people brought up in my other thread then:confused:. So most likely, just a regular HD if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back