• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D final boss/test

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would you prefer or think is more likely?

• Sora vs Riku. Epic brodown man.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • Xehanort's Heartless/Xemnas. Year old trailer forshadowing FTW!

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Why choose when you could have both?

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Neither, give us something else.

Votes: 17 24.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No, it's Aqua's Keyblade. Kairi didn't summon it, Riku handed it to Kairi. So, that means that there is a higher chance of Riku owning it than Kairi. And yes, I played that part.

Chuman, how would you explain Riku somehow discovering the existence of the Chamber of Repose, obtaining the right passwords and getting access to the chamber? I still completely support the theory that it's AX's Keyblade transformed by Riku's memories of home.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think it would be kind of cool if Sora and Riku were fighting each other, but they were not aware of it. Or something like that to add a twist to it.

Absolute

I think it would be kind of cool if Sora and Riku were fighting each other, but they were not aware of it. Or something like that to add a twist to it.

That's how I saw the early trailer that had Sora against Xemnas and Riku against Ansem SoD. Each would be fighting one of the big bad, but in reality its Sora vs Rik, they just see the other as the part of Xehanort.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Chuman, how would you explain Riku somehow discovering the existence of the Chamber of Repose, obtaining the right passwords and getting access to the chamber? I still completely support the theory that it's AX's Keyblade transformed by Riku's memories of home.

I can't explain it, but it's possible Riku found the keychain somewhere. But it isn't Kairi's Keyblade, or she would've summoned it on her own.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can't explain it, but it's possible Riku found the keychain somewhere. But it isn't Kairi's Keyblade, or she would've summoned it on her own.

I doubt Riku saw a charm on the ground and picked it up like "Oh, this may come in handy."

Sign knows it isn't Kairi's Keyblade. You said it was Aqua's Keyblade, which it isn't.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I doubt Riku saw a charm on the ground and picked it up like "Oh, this may come in handy."

Sign knows it isn't Kairi's Keyblade. You said it was Aqua's Keyblade, which it isn't.

No, I think he might've recognized it as a keychain. Or, if you seem to remember, after Xehanort's Heartless possesed Riku, the real Riku was in the Realm of Darkness, he might've met Aqua. And the keychain was originally Aqua's, Kairi didn't hand it to Aqua in Birth by Sleep or anything of the sort, Aqua owned it first.

billyzanesucks

No, I think he might've recognized it as a keychain. Or, if you seem to remember, after Xehanort's Heartless possesed Riku, the real Riku was in the Realm of Darkness, he might've met Aqua. And the keychain was originally Aqua's, Kairi didn't hand it to Aqua in Birth by Sleep or anything of the sort, Aqua owned it first.
When was a keychain physically portrayed separately from the keyblade? It is naturally born from bonds between people or places, so it would make that Riku got it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
When was a keychain physically portrayed separately from the keyblade? It is naturally born from bonds between people or places, so it would make that Riku got it.

When Tifa gives Sora the Fenrir keychain, it proves that keychains are not connected to the Keyblades.

billyzanesucks

When Tifa gives Sora the Fenrir keychain, it proves that keychains are not connected to the Keyblades.
But no other times, or rarely. Most of the time, it just randomly comes up. For all you know, that was just a normal charm that symbolizes their connection, like the charm Kairi gave to Sora. It's possible, but the keychains are primarily a gameplay aspect. Destiny Place symbolizes Kairi much more than Aqua.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.

Maybe they appear differently in each others eyes to think they're the enemy, so for example in Sora's eyes he sees Ansem seeker of darkness but it is truly Riku. The only point I could see though in them doing this would be to teach the two to look with not just their eyes but with their hearts(like Sora realizing it was Riku not Xehanort in kh2).

If its a regular battle between the two then I believe it will be because Yen sid wants to know if something bad happened like say Xehanort would take control over one of their bodies would they be able to fight them(if necessary kill them). Sora would more than likely fail this and Riku would be the one to become a master.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Maybe they appear differently in each others eyes to think they're the enemy, so for example in Sora's eyes he sees Ansem seeker of darkness but it is truly Riku. The only point I could see though in them doing this would be to teach the two to look with not just their eyes but with their hearts(like Sora realizing it was Riku not Xehanort in kh2).

That is what I had in mind. I just think it would make for a more interesting battle.

Number Zero

Sora v Riku. That'll be a twist. Alternating between the characters you're playing/trying to defeat.

Not only that but they'll be dishing out all those new Keyblade-trained moves they'll have learned. THAT will be cool.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
No offense, but won't that be wierd? Alternating between the characters you're playing/trying to defeat?

I would think the battles would be separate enough to differentiate between.

Ronove

Sora vs Riku, but you play as Riku. All my money, oh God of belts and zippers.

Number Zero

I want Sora vs. Riku, but this time, Riku's gonna win! :p

I wouldn't mind Riku winning, so long as he's in the right. That is...

While we're on the topic of final bosses, they're obviously gonna be sick. Considering that the beginning bosses have three or four health bars... Or was that just for the purpose of the demo?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I wouldn't mind Riku winning, so long as he's in the right. That is...

While we're on the topic of final bosses, they're obviously gonna be sick. Considering that the beginning bosses have three or four health bars... Or was that just for the purpose of the demo?

Well, if I remember correctly, the health bars of enemies in BbS were the same as ones in the actual game, so it could be that's how the enemies will be in DDD.

I just hope the enemy difficulty isn't "hordes of health" and more of actual difficulty.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
^Well if we go by what we've seen in BbS, it probably won't be. I mean, some of the hardest bosses in BbS didn't really have that much health (MF, VS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back