• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D and the X-Blade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Sora doesn't have a heart of pure light and Riku doesn't have a heart of pure darkness.. The X-blade is only formed when heart of pure light and heart of pure darkness fused. And yes, is like what Crystal said in her previous post, unless Kairi fused with Vanitas or any other people with heart of pure darkness lol

lol neither Sora nor Riku having a pure light and darkness.
So, it just left Kairi xD

So is Kairitas male or female? LOL

She will looks like Xion? lol

Crystal

Silver Member
Er, don't forget that the reason MX sent Ven to Eraqus was because he wasn't strong enough to fight Vanitas yet. Kairi would have to stay alive long enough for the union to be formed, which I doubt she could do.

Wasn't because of Ven having not enough light, then MX only send him to LoD to gain the light.
Kairi was enough of light though xD

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Judging by her appearance in the BBS secret ending she may well be breaking out of her damsel in distress model... hopefully

In the BBS ending she said for them to come back soon which implies that she is going to stay on DI.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok so i'm actually not for this Kairitas idea. idk just bugs me.
but if it did happen, i bet she would end up looking exactly like Xion, and
in the end Riku would have some huge problem with it. like he wont be able to help Sora.
That'd suck haha

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
In the BBS ending she said for them to come back soon which implies that she is going to stay on DI.

Unless Namine makes her leave. Personally after watching the BBSFM secret ending I got the feeling that Namine was either in control of Kairi or leading her to the mansion in that scene. I think Namine is trying to use Kairi in order to get some information about the data Ansem hid in Sora.

theheroofdarknes

Website
theheroofdarkness.deviantart.com
well, it is interesting you know... I know, I'm coming up with the same old "non-canon" thing, but still this "non-canon" thing strangely is just what also fits at some points/would make most sense so far - so, I'm going to say it:

Not so long ago, I accidentally read a Fanfic where Kairi was again the "damsel in mistress" and MX took control over her as he had a heart of pure darkness.

I know that this is really not going to happen, but who knows? After all - Xehanort/Another - who says that he got no heart of pure darkness? After all if he already discarded his old armor to embrace the darkness more, he also could have extracted all of his light within his body to become pure darkness himself...

AxelRikuRoxas

could kairi not activate the xblade? she is pure in heart (at least it looks that way). MX could set her for his target couldn't he? this would allow him to continue his motives from BBS and could be a future event in KH3

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
well, it is interesting you know... I know, I'm coming up with the same old "non-canon" thing, but still this "non-canon" thing strangely is just what also fits at some points/would make most sense so far - so, I'm going to say it:

Not so long ago, I accidentally read a Fanfic where Kairi was again the "damsel in mistress" and MX took control over her as he had a heart of pure darkness.

I know that this is really not going to happen, but who knows? After all - Xehanort/Another - who says that he got no heart of pure darkness? After all if he already discarded his old armor to embrace the darkness more, he also could have extracted all of his light within his body to become pure darkness himself...
Because even in the deepest darkness there is a light that shine through....

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, the question has been answered a ton of times, but yes in theory Kairi could create the X-blade. As long as she is forced to battle/merge with a Heart of pure Darkness, or somebody of equal Darkness to her Light.

Shire Folk

Unless Namine makes her leave. Personally after watching the BBSFM secret ending I got the feeling that Namine was either in control of Kairi or leading her to the mansion in that scene. I think Namine is trying to use Kairi in order to get some information about the data Ansem hid in Sora.

Am I the only one thinking that when they changed the dialogue from "Hurry back" in the translated Japanese version to "See you soon" in the English one that Kairi was implying some sort of hidden meaning of "You're leaving, but I'm going to Twilight Town behind your back and we'll meet up again before you get back to the Islands because whatever I'm going to find there might be very important for you to learn"?

That could break her damsel in distress mode slightly, make her a more active character rather than being passive motivation for Sora, and if there are baddies in Twilight Town and she fights them off it would grant Kairi a level in badass. She'd still be nowhere near Aqua's level, given that Aqua's trained for years and Kairi hasn't, but it would be a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back