• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

38-year old vegetable regrows his brain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Crazy unprecedented stuff.

Like I say: 'Anything can happen.'

Bad news, really. Not only is that guy going to be stuck 19 years in the past for the rest of his life, but all of the "They're still alive" people will use this. Which, they really shouldn't, because this is simply a one out of (insert insanely large number) type of chance. Most people's brains actually waste away while they're in a vegetative state.

...Which actually makes me think that they simply didn't notice that he was recovering. Nobody's brain magically reappears. This was a fluke.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
It wasn't just that. It happened because the doctors refused to reevaluate. This could've been forseen. And now, because of that hospital's mistake, whiners would come and say "lolz, euthanasia is wrong, lolz!".

Abel

The first thing I thought is that now nobody is ever going to pull the plug on their loved ones again. Having a baby? Got shot in the shoulder, stabbed in the leg? Too bad, we have 5,000 vegetables taking up all the beds.

Abel

Well I exaggerated, but still, keeping people in a vegetative state costs money and resources, as well as labor.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Exactly. And some are known, beyond the shadow of a doubt, will never recover, as their brain keeps deteriorating. What's the point of keeping the body alive?

Lost Memories

Website
omegageddon.com
The human body is capable of incredible feats, doctors/scientists and everyone in general only know very little about what the human body can do.
For example a friend of mine got hit by a car he was in a serious condition and docters said he wouldn't live but he made a recovery, he's not fully back to normal he can't talk as good or run as good but he's still here with us thats all that matters.(true story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back